Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

Heroica RPG - Quest #126 Paint By Heroes

LukeZentCU_zps25855927.jpg

"Vindsval, you're back!" the little Luke shouts as he hears his name called and sees the half-giant. "Where were you?"

Vindsval kneels before the child.

"We went on another adventure here on your island. This time we were sent to obtain a magical flower. You will never guess where we found it. It was in the cave of the evil wizard that caused so much trouble here when we first met. But to get there we first had to battle animals of the forest and their king, a giant scorpion. It was so large that it could have held even I in its claws. If it were not for my companions here it may have gotten the best of us."

Vindsval motions to Annienal, Warlen, Miderun, and Actaeon.

"Miderun you remember yes? Please let me introduce you to the others. They are eager to meet you. This is Annienal a Brave knight, Warlen a master of Magic, and Actaeon a far walking Ranger. You see there are many paths one may walk in the pursuit of being a hero."

Tossing over the gold, Warlen picked up a nondescript Cape.

Then, he turned to the boy.

"Hey, Luke. How ya doing? I'm Warlen," he said, extending his hand.

"Look, Lukinator, I don't offer this often, but... d'you want to see some... magic?"

Annienal waves farewell to Virgil, only to notice Vindsval trying to coerce a child close to her.

"Oh, um... h-hi, um, Lucas."

Lacy accepts the forty gold and gives Warlen the nondescript cape.

The Party:

versio10.jpg

Vindsval Half-born (Asphalt)
*Party Leader*

37 year old, Male, Half Giant,

Level
: 13.5 Cleric
*Gains Triple XP*
*Immune to
Asleep, Blinded, Confused, Fragile, and Weakened, Sealed and Fire Effects*

Power:
22 (13+9)(X2 against Humanoid and Holy/Luminous)

Defense:

Health:
21/21 (12+9)

Ether:
22/22 (5+12+5)

Gold:

Equipment
: Verkenner (
WP:9, Darkness elemental Broomstick,ranged) Poisoned -10,

Medal of Glory
(accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to
Asleep, Blinded, Confused, Fragile, and Weakened
effects)(lent by Benji)
,Fiery Robes of the Archmagi (
SP:3 Bodywear +5 Ether, immunity to Sealed Effect and Fire
)

Inventory:

Consumables:
Remedy X4 , Potion X6, Smoke Bomb X3, Mead X3, Tonic x5, 7x Venom (poison -1) X3, Deadly Poison (Poison -10), Grating Stone, Banana, Poison Bomb, Grand Tonic

Weapons:
Spark Hammer (WP:8, (
X2 against Aquatic, Flying, and Mechanical)
lightning
-elemental hammer)
, 2x Whips

Artefacts:
Tailored Overcoat
(SP: 1; Immunity to wind, earth-, and water- damage; suitable for rangers, rogues, hunters, and beast warriors; back wear)
Wonky Shoes
(footwear, SP: 3, suitable for all classes)(lent by Benj)
Tricorne Hat
(SP: 3; immune to Light; suitable for anyone; Headwear)
Nordic Stomach Guard
(SP: 3; immune to Ice and Water; suitable for Barbarians, Regulators, and Beast Warriors; Bodywear),
Toxic Hood:
Headwear. The green hood worn by the Rosalia Pestilence. Not only makes the wearer immune to being poisoned, but also makes the wearer Blessed if poisoned while donning the hood. (Blessed heroes recover 3 HP per round. Usable by all.

Gems:
Emerald

Decamon Cards
:
Cherub (Luminous 3)

Tools
: Bed Roll and Shovel

Misc
-
Package for Docken (Cape of Extravagance (SP: 5, +10 WP, Wearer is Permanently Nimble, Backwear, suitable for Mimes))

FF504FA7-99AD-4A88-9651-BE47D90B4E11_zpshsik7tze.jpg

Warlen Melimane (The Chosen Minifigure)
*Hastened* *Bound*

23 year old male half-elf Mage

Level 1.5

Power:
15 (10+5) (Spellpower: 25 (10+5+10))

Health:
14/14 (4+10)

SP: 2

Ether:
17/17 (4+10+3)

Gold:

Equipment:
Gold-coated Bat Staff (WP:5, staff), Magicians Gloves (Power +10 to spells), Ethereal Cape (SP:2; Ether +3, backwear).

Inventory:

Magic items-
Amethyst (Darkness), Aquamarine (Water), Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Opal (Ice), Scroll of Fire Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to fire for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Ice Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to ice for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Water Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to water for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Wood Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to wood for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Sleep (1/2 chance to make target fall asleep at the cost of 1 Ether), Scroll of Antimagic (1/2 chance to make the target *Immune to magic* at the cost of 1 ether), Tridentian Cape (Max Ether +3; protects from Blinded effect; suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars; backwear), Scroll of the Abyss (When cast, has a 50/50 chance to tame an Aquatic monster for the next six rounds at the cost of 10 ether) borrowed from Actaeon, Scroll of Frailty borrowed from Actaeon.
Topaz
(lent from Vindsval)
, Explorer’s Dented Helm (SP: 2, immune to wood and earth damage; headwear; suitable for Rangers, evokers, wardens, and marauders),
Nondescript cape
(SP: 3; protects from Cursed effect; suitable for rogues; backwear).

Consumables-
4 Potions, Grand Potion, Health Core, 5 Tonics, 2 Remedies, Dragon Scale, 3x Mead, x2 Smoke bomb, Fire Bomb, Ice bomb, 3x Banana

Other Junk-
Bedroll, Shovel, Telescope, Magnifying Glass, 3x Bones

14843699811_088fbcaeeb_o.jpg

Annienal Anavir (Kintobor)

"19" year old elven female Knight
*Bonaparte Reputation*

Level 10

Power:
16 (10+6)

Defense:
7 (2+5)

Health:
19/19 (10+9)

Equipment:
Ammit (WP: 6; greatsword, user gains 5 ether for every kill); Plain Shield (SP: 5), Pauldrons (SP: 2, suitable for knights, dragoons, and skirmishers; accessory)

Gold:

Inventory:
Bonaparte Cutlass (WP:9, doubled if the user has reputation among the Bonapartes; longsword), Wicked Javelin (WP: 7, throwing weapon, retrievable, 1/6 chance to slow), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP: 4, Hits doubled against flying enemies, longsword), Training Sword (WP:4), Shark’s Tooth (Power increased by 5 against Aquatics, Accessory), Emerald (Wood), 5 Potions, 2 Phoenix Essences, 2 Remedies,2x Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Field Rations (Restore 15 health), Tridentian Cape (Max Ether +3; protects from Blinded effect; suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars; backwear), Fire bomb, Banana, Telescope

14554008102_2da271a37f_o.jpg

Actaeon Artus
(Actaeon)

21 years old male human Ranger

Level 12.5
*Immune to Bound and Slowed*

Power
: 19 (12+6+1)

Defense
: 2

Health
: 17/17 (7+10)

Gold
: 374

GP
: 6

Equipment
:Sanctified Rito Bow (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; bow), Greaves of the Aubergine Dragoon (SP:2, protects from the Bound- and Slowed-effects; footwear) Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows, suitable for rangers, beast warriors, infiltrators, weather mages and winged warriors; backwear)

Inventory
: Scroll of the Abyss (When cast, has a 50/50 chance to tame an Aquatic monster for the next six rounds at the cost of 10 ether), Scroll of Frailty, 3x Potion, 2 Remedies, 2 Meads, Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Ambrosia, Dragon Scale (Causes lucky and blessed),Soma, Trial Brew, 2 Venom, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Stun Bomb (Deals 5 damage and the Stunned-effect to all opponents when used.), Writ of Blacksmith Service (Voucher for one free weapon or shield upgrade at Anwyl's Smithy), Bedroll, Sleepy Crossbow (WP:6; has a 1/6 chance to put the target to Fast Asleep; ranged; suitable for rangers, beast warriors, infiltrators and winged warriors.), Nondescript cape (SP: 3; protects from Cursed effect; suitable for rogues; backwear), 2x Floral Bombs

14672251026_7ce2a272c5_t.jpg

Miderun (CallMePie) *Attacks cause
enamored
*Lucky*
*Hastened*

18 year old female orc Barbarian

Level 10

Power:
24 (10 + 13 + 1)

Health: 1
7/17 (9 + 8)

Gold:

Equipment:
Oculoid Claw (WP: 13, 1/6 chance of dealing the infected-effect, causing an enemy to lose health equal to 1/3 of their level rounded down at the end of each round, club), Seductive Perfume (Holder deals the enamored-effect, accessory, suitable for women)

Inventory:
Bonaparte Cutlass (WP: 9, doubled if the user has reputation among the Bonapartes), Serstyral (WP: 3, axe), Tricorne (SP: 3), Mead, Opal, Phoenix Essence, 3x Potions, Remedy, Smoke Bomb, High Heels (Power +1; suitable for women.), -War Axe (WP: 9, suitable for suitable for barbarians, alchemists, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators and winged warriors.), x7 Venom

LukeZentCU_zps25855927.jpg

Lucas stares in awe at the Heroes. "They all sound like such fun jobs."

TailorWilliamMorrisCU_zpsd7cee3dd.jpg

"Just be careful with that magic, Warlen," William advises. "Who knows, you may create another problem for this island."

As the magic unfolds, Fabio quickly comes up to Vindsval.

fabio.jpg

"We need to move on and get this lotus to our buyer. All of you finish up your business and let's head to Carthago."

Vindsval nods to Fabian. "indeed we do." He redirects his attention to young Luke. I am afraid we must leave again youngling. It is our duty to make certain the magical flower reaches those who would use it.

He hugs the boy close. "May the Wanderer look after you Luke, and know that I think of you often. Perhaps someday you will visit me in the city and I can show you the Hall of Heros."

He stands and tousles the boys hair before turning to the group of adventures.

"it is time we depart. Stow your gear and move to the ship." He clasps William's hand "Until we meet again old friend. Hopefully next time without the need of killing." With that he cinches his pouches tighter and BOARDS THE SHIP TO CARTHAGO.

Warlen's Magic oveflows and kills everyone on the island. :laugh:

Warlen smiles and takes a last look around the assembled people.

"Thanks for your hospitality, everyone. I'll never forget you guys."

Striding over to Vindsvals side, he says "I agree with Vindy. Let's go!"

"Best of luck to you and your town, William. Like I had said, if Tridentia ends up with even more trouble, just give us a call. We will be more than happy to kill any problems you might have. Ash Taroksk vohl amor ezn di."

Miderun prepares to leave.

Annienal waves farewell to the island's inhabitants and heads for the boat.

The villagers of Tridentia wave the Heroes good-bye as they and the painters board the ship and travel to Carthago. The seas were calm and no sea creatures reared their heads, although one swam close enough to the ship that Fabio was able to actually jump onto its back and pose on it. After a few days, they reached Carthago and the Sumeros lead the party through the streets towards a large mansion. A pair of guards let the group inside the enormous house.

s5_mansion1.jpg

javier.jpg

"This is it," Javier announces. "You can see all the white walls are where we will be painting the murals. Go through this hallway and you can see the section where the golden lotus will be used. That area will be the best part of the murals, as if our painting wasn't good enough already."

The two Sumeros begin to walk down the hall, but Fabio pulls Miderun and Annie aside.

fabio.jpg

"I... would just like to apologize for what I've said throughout this trip, my ladies." Without giving the women a chance to respond, Fabio dashes back up to his brother.

Finally the hallway opens up to the mainroom, and the Heroes can see the main section, leading up to a balcony surrounded by stairs. At the top, they see...

s5_mansion2.jpg

s5_mansion3.jpg

calder_den.jpg

"Ah, you must be the Heroes who acquired the flower," the old man with the rich, melodious voice said. He begins to descend the steps to talk to the Heroes. "My name is Calder Den, I am the patriarch of the Den family and the owner of this home. Jeremiah, why don't you come down and meet our guests."

jeremiah_den.jpg

"Good day," the young man says when he reaches the bottom of the steps.

calder_den.jpg

"This is my grandson, Jeremiah Charles Den." He then looked to the Sumeros. "Well? Don't you have some painting to do?"

fabio.jpg

"Yes, of course," Fabio quickly responds.

javier.jpg

"Yes, we will start now." The Sumeros rush off to begin painting.

calder_den.jpg

"I only went with them because they're reputable. Airheads, the lot of them."

Vindsval watches the painters run off to their work. He addresses the master of the house and his grandson.

"Greetings to the both of you Masters Den. I am Vindsval called the Half Born. I was appointed leader of the quest to obtain the Golden Lotus for you."

"Hi. I'm Warlen. I was appointed joker, or muckarounder, if you will."

Ooc: Just saw in my table a thing I'd forgotten to mention. My Internet is being replaced, so I may not be able to get on. I'll do my best, but as the letter itself says, your internet may be inactive for a maximum of two days.

Technical stuff after that, but I though I should give you a heads up.

"Master Calder Den, during our journey we found that the Golden Lotus has truly divine properties. I know that under the laws of possession it is truly yours, and I mean no disrespect to you or your household, but I must ask you... is using it to paint your walls truly what the best use for its divinity?"

Annienal wanted to reply to Fabio, but he rushed off, leaving a sense of dissatisfaction in her gut. She wanted to accept his apology, but at least it seemed he'd learned something valuable, and for that, Annie gave a small smile. She looked at the man in the balcony and that sense of reward seemed to wash away as the man introduced himself.

"Um... Annienal Anavir of Heroica. I must say, there's a lot of space for murals. May I ask what's being painted here?"

Annienal replied diplomatically. She was slightly suspicious of the two men, if only because they had bushy facial hair and dressed peculiarly.

Edited by Kintobor

"Hi. I'm Warlen. I was appointed joker, or muckarounder, if you will."

"Um... Annienal Anavir of Heroica. I must say, there's a lot of space for murals. May I ask what's being painted here?"

Annienal replied diplomatically. She was slightly suspicious of the two men, if only because they had bushy facial hair and dressed peculiarly.

"Master Calder Den, during our journey we found that the Golden Lotus has truly divine properties. I know that under the laws of possession it is truly yours, and I mean no disrespect to you or your household, but I must ask you... is using it to paint your walls truly what the best use for its divinity?"

Miderun stared at Calder and then at her party for a moment, then grabbed Vindsval's arm and with surprising strength was able to pull him down a few more inches so that she could whisper (an exceedingly rare occurrence) into his ear.

"Vind, do you remember why that that uzardtirn in Tridentia went crazy? Because his ait akh basul ei zorm."

calder_den.jpg

"I have heard of it's supposed magical properties, which is exactly why I asked for it. Most scholars deemed it a legend, but scholars will debate anything. I knew it was real, and I knew it would be found. I thank you for your work, Heroes. If it is truly divine, like you say, then having it in my house will be a boon for me and my family, allowing us to be healthier." He eyes Miderun whisper to Vindsval, but he cannot hear the words she said. "Now, I do have to pay you, as was the reward for the successful harvesting of this golden lotus."

THE QUEST IS SUCCESSFUL!

Everyone gains a full level of experience and 100 gold.

The Party:

versio10.jpg

*Party Leader*

Level
: 14.5 Cleric
*Gains Triple XP*
*Immune to

Power:
23 (14+9)(X2 against Humanoid and Holy/Luminous)

Defense:

Health:
22/22 (13+9)

Ether:
23/23 (5+13+5)

Gold:

Equipment

Medal of Glory
(accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to
effects)(lent by Benji)
)

Inventory:

Consumables:
Remedy X4 , Potion X6, Smoke Bomb X3, Mead X3, Tonic x5, 7x Venom (poison -1) X3, Deadly Poison (Poison -10), Grating Stone, Banana, Poison Bomb, Grand Tonic

Weapons:
lightning
-elemental hammer)
, 2x Whips

Artefacts:
Tailored Overcoat
(SP: 1; Immunity to wind, earth-, and water- damage; suitable for rangers, rogues, hunters, and beast warriors; back wear)
Wonky Shoes
Tricorne Hat
Nordic Stomach Guard
(SP: 3; immune to Ice and Water; suitable for Barbarians, Regulators, and Beast Warriors; Bodywear),
Toxic Hood:
Headwear. The green hood worn by the Rosalia Pestilence. Not only makes the wearer immune to being poisoned, but also makes the wearer Blessed if poisoned while donning the hood. (Blessed heroes recover 3 HP per round. Usable by all.

Gems:
Emerald

Decamon Cards
:
Cherub (Luminous 3)

Tools

Misc
-
Package for Docken (Cape of Extravagance (SP: 5, +10 WP, Wearer is Permanently Nimble, Backwear, suitable for Mimes))

*Hastened* *Bound*

Level 12.5

Power:
16 (10+6) (Spellpower: 25 (10+5+10))

Health:
15/15 (5+10)

Ether:
18/18 (5+10+3)

Gold:

Equipment:
Gold-coated Bat Staff (WP:5, staff), Magicians Gloves (Power +10 to spells), Ethereal Cape (SP:2; Ether +3, backwear).

Inventory:

Magic items-
Amethyst (Darkness), Aquamarine (Water), Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Opal (Ice), Scroll of Fire Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to fire for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Ice Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to ice for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Water Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to water for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Wood Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to wood for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Sleep (1/2 chance to make target fall asleep at the cost of 1 Ether), Scroll of Antimagic (1/2 chance to make the target *Immune to magic* at the cost of 1 ether), Tridentian Cape (Max Ether +3; protects from Blinded effect; suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars; backwear), Scroll of the Abyss (When cast, has a 50/50 chance to tame an Aquatic monster for the next six rounds at the cost of 10 ether) borrowed from Actaeon, Scroll of Frailty borrowed from Actaeon.
Topaz
(lent from Vindsval)
, Explorer’s Dented Helm (SP: 2, immune to wood and earth damage; headwear; suitable for Rangers, evokers, wardens, and marauders),
Nondescript cape

Consumables-
4 Potions, Grand Potion, Health Core, 5 Tonics, 2 Remedies, Dragon Scale, 3x Mead, x2 Smoke bomb, Fire Bomb, Ice bomb, 3x Banana

Other Junk-

*Bonaparte Reputation*

Level 11

Power:
17 (10+7)

Defense:
7 (2+5)

Health:
20/20 (10+10)

Equipment:
Ammit (WP: 6; greatsword, user gains 5 ether for every kill); Plain Shield (SP: 5), Pauldrons (SP: 2, suitable for knights, dragoons, and skirmishers; accessory)

Gold:

Inventory:
Bonaparte Cutlass (WP:9, doubled if the user has reputation among the Bonapartes; longsword), Wicked Javelin (WP: 7, throwing weapon, retrievable, 1/6 chance to slow), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP: 4, Hits doubled against flying enemies, longsword), Training Sword (WP:4), Shark’s Tooth (Power increased by 5 against Aquatics, Accessory), Emerald (Wood), 5 Potions, 2 Phoenix Essences, 2 Remedies,2x Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Field Rations (Restore 15 health), Tridentian Cape (Max Ether +3; protects from Blinded effect; suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars; backwear), Fire bomb, Banana, Telescope

Actaeon Artus
(Actaeon)

Level 13.5

Power
: 20 (13+6+1)

Defense

Health
: 18/18 (8+10)

Gold
: 474

GP

Equipment
:Sanctified Rito Bow (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; bow), Greaves of the Aubergine Dragoon (SP:2, protects from the Bound- and Slowed-effects; footwear) Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows, suitable for rangers, beast warriors, infiltrators, weather mages and winged warriors; backwear)

Inventory
: Scroll of the Abyss (When cast, has a 50/50 chance to tame an Aquatic monster for the next six rounds at the cost of 10 ether), Scroll of Frailty, 3x Potion, 2 Remedies, 2 Meads, Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Ambrosia, Dragon Scale (Causes lucky and blessed),Soma, Trial Brew, 2 Venom, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Stun Bomb (Deals 5 damage and the Stunned-effect to all opponents when used.), Writ of Blacksmith Service (Voucher for one free weapon or shield upgrade at Anwyl's Smithy), Bedroll, Sleepy Crossbow (WP:6; has a 1/6 chance to put the target to Fast Asleep; ranged; suitable for rangers, beast warriors, infiltrators and winged warriors.), Nondescript cape (SP: 3; protects from Cursed effect; suitable for rogues; backwear), 2x Floral Bombs

enamored
*Lucky*
*Hastened*

Level 11

Power:
25 (10 + 13 + 2)

8/18 (9 + 9)

Gold:

Equipment:
Oculoid Claw (WP: 13, 1/6 chance of dealing the infected-effect, causing an enemy to lose health equal to 1/3 of their level rounded down at the end of each round, club), Seductive Perfume (Holder deals the enamored-effect, accessory, suitable for women)

Inventory:
Bonaparte Cutlass (WP: 9, doubled if the user has reputation among the Bonapartes), Serstyral (WP: 3, axe), Tricorne (SP: 3), Mead, Opal, Phoenix Essence, 3x Potions, Remedy, Smoke Bomb, High Heels (Power +1; suitable for women.), -War Axe (WP: 9, suitable for suitable for barbarians, alchemists, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators and winged warriors.), x7 Venom

You are now free to return to the hall, or talk with Calder Den and his grandson.

Edited by KingoftheZempk

Vindsval kneels lower next to Miderun. "You know I do not speak the language of your kin. I believe when last we parted company we were going to discuss all of our native tongues. But until then, please speak plainly"

He returns to his feet and turns to the Old Man and his grandson.

​"I and my compatriots thank you. This is indeed a great manor, if I may ask, how did you come to be such a power here?"

Edited by Asphalt

Warlen has no words. So, instead, he nods to Vindsval, smiles at Annie, waves to Miderun, does that thing where you click your fingers and point at someone to Act, and salutes to the father and son.

Spinning in his heel, he exits the room.

And he heads to the hall!

Vindsval catches the small pouch and places it with his now full purse. "Warlen, before you leave let us not forget my topaz."

Edited by Asphalt

Vindsval kneels lower next to Miderun. "You know I do not speak the language of your kin. I believe when last we parted company we were going to discuss all of our native tongues. But until then, please speak plainly"

"I meant-"

calder_den.jpg

"I have heard of it's supposed magical properties, which is exactly why I asked for it. Most scholars deemed it a legend, but scholars will debate anything. I knew it was real, and I knew it would be found. I thank you for your work, Heroes. If it is truly divine, like you say, then having it in my house will be a boon for me and my family, allowing us to be healthier." He eyes Miderun whisper to Vindsval, but he cannot hear the words she said. "Now, I do have to pay you, as was the reward for the successful harvesting of this golden lotus."

Miderun gave Calder an annoyed, suspicious glare. But if this truly was his home...

"Fine. We're leaving."

She gave the rest of her party a curt nod, but pulled Fabio and Javier aside as she left the main room.

"These men you work for...I've heard dark rumors about them. It's a bad idea to discuss it in with them so close. But he doesn't seem to be sure about the flower's properties. So if he and his son did not get healthier, then he could not blame you or us. If you get my meaning...I don't like this 'subtlety'. Dol amor karst, my friends."

Miderun nodded towards the both of them, then set out for the Hall again.

Edited by CallMePie

Seeing everyone walk out, Annienal looks worriedly at them, panic in her eyes. She politely bows to the two men before making her way back to the party. She fumbles for a map, pulling it out.

"Um, we, um, need to head back to the ship! We're in Carthago, and Eubric is... um... but.... um... eep!" Annienal quickly tailed Miderun, hoping where she decided to go was the fastest, and safest route possible. Knowing Miderun though, something was bound to happen.

Thanks for the quest, King! I had a good time! I have some stuff I wanted to say, but I'll do so when I get a chance. Thanks again! :thumbup:

Ok, the final stats should be good.

calder_den.jpg

Calder Den says to the Heroes as they leave, "Good work out there, maybe I will hire Heroica for another task." As each one leaves the mansion, Calder Den eyes each Hero. Once all are gone, he mutters, "What an odd group." He then directs his gaze to his grandson. "Don't ever turn into one of them. They're expendable, just like your father."

jeremiah_den.jpg

"Yes, of course, grandfather."

The Party:

versio10.jpg

*Party Leader*

Level
: 14.5 Cleric
*Gains Triple XP*
*Immune to

Power:
23 (14+9)(X2 against Humanoid and Holy/Luminous)

Defense:

Health:
22/22 (13+9)

Ether:
23/23 (5+13+5)

Gold:

Equipment

Medal of Glory
effects)(lent by Benji)
)

Inventory:

Consumables:

Weapons:
lightning
-elemental hammer)
, 2x Whips

Artefacts:
Tailored Overcoat
Wonky Shoes
Tricorne Hat
Nordic Stomach Guard
Toxic Hood:

Gems:
Emerald
Topaz

Decamon Cards
:
Cherub (Luminous 3)

Tools

Misc
-

*Hastened* *Bound*

Level 12.5

Power:
16 (10+6) (Spellpower: 25 (10+5+10))

Health:
15/15 (5+10)

Ether:
18/18 (5+10+3)

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Magic items-
Amethyst (Darkness), Aquamarine (Water), Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Opal (Ice), Scroll of Fire Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to fire for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Ice Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to ice for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Water Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to water for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Wood Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to wood for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Sleep (1/2 chance to make target fall asleep at the cost of 1 Ether), Scroll of Antimagic (1/2 chance to make the target *Immune to magic* at the cost of 1 ether), Tridentian Cape (Max Ether +3; protects from Blinded effect; suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars; backwear), Explorer’s Dented Helm (SP: 2, immune to wood and earth damage; headwear; suitable for Rangers, evokers, wardens, and marauders),
Nondescript cape

Consumables-

Other Junk-

*Bonaparte Reputation*

Level 11

Power:
17 (10+7)

Defense:
7 (2+5)

Health:
20/20 (10+10)

Equipment:

Gold:

Inventory:

Actaeon Artus
(Actaeon)

Level 13.5

Power
: 20 (13+6+1)

Defense

Health
: 18/18 (8+10)

Gold
: 474

GP

Equipment

Inventory
: Scroll of the Abyss (When cast, has a 50/50 chance to tame an Aquatic monster for the next six rounds at the cost of 10 ether), Scroll of Frailty, 3x Potion, 2 Remedies, 2 Meads, Smelling Salts, Nostrum, Ambrosia, Dragon Scale (Causes lucky and blessed),Soma, Trial Brew, 2 Venom, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Stun Bomb (Deals 5 damage and the Stunned-effect to all opponents when used.), Writ of Blacksmith Service (Voucher for one free weapon or shield upgrade at Anwyl's Smithy), Bedroll, Sleepy Crossbow (WP:6; has a 1/6 chance to put the target to Fast Asleep; ranged; suitable for rangers, beast warriors, infiltrators and winged warriors.), Nondescript cape (SP: 3; protects from Cursed effect; suitable for rogues; backwear), 2x Floral Bombs, Scroll of the Abyss (When cast, has a 50/50 chance to tame an Aquatic monster for the next six rounds at the cost of 10 ether) , Scroll of Frailty

enamored
*Lucky*
*Hastened*

Level 11

Power:
25 (10 + 13 + 2)

8/18 (9 + 9)

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory: