TheBrickPal

LEGO Marvel's Avengers Video Game Discussion

it is, i noticed the 2 Falcon's too (Winter Soldier maybe?) oooh man Quicksilver has such cool powers, that power piece is actually what he did in the movie

Just saw the Stanbuster and Iron Stan (I actually guessed the names correctly!) I now officially need this game.

I find it odd that the Avengers Black Widow is the inaccurate 2012 version. Couldn't they have changed her hair at least? Quciksilver looks like fun, even though he'll play about the same as the Flash.

I'm so so so glad they've kept a large open world! I was really disappointed by the smaller-scale LB3 worlds, so this is great. I just hope it doesn't look so depressingly destroyed for the entirety of the game. Other free-roam areas sound promising.

even though he'll play about the same as the Flash.

Well i think not, his special move is new, as are his team ups, and he has an uppercut wich Flash doesn't have

Ooooh, Brickfan said that Detroit Steel will be in it. I can't wait to see him hopefully he will be built like the Hulkbuster.

I've always thought he was cool looking since I've seen him in those Superhero Squad figures. --- Those were fun, but it was a different time when Lego wasn't my hobby. :blush:

Nah, it seems like they are really pushing for Winter 2015. I think Dimensions will be fine as they are promoting it well.

Plus, its two different concepts. One is toys to life, another is a classic, honest to goodness video game. Its for two different groups of people, so they make money both ways.

No they won't, and i'm still buying this instead of Dimensions (well, until they come out with a Thorin pack... that could change my mind) but still buying Lego Marvel 2 though whatever the cost, Quicksilver convinced me

Oh man, America Chavez!? This is everything I was hoping for. (Do you guys think Stan Lee will have his own Iron Man suit HUD with Stan versions of all the suits?)

Does anyone know if the full list of new characters has been released for the Avengers game?

I only know of a few new ones:

Crossbones

Miss America

Captain America(sam Wilson)

Stanbuster

Iron Stan

Age of Ultron figures

Chitari

Iron man mrk 5

Silver centirion

I learned this from the demo played by IGN, and photos revealed at comic con.

I only know of a few new ones:

Crossbones

Miss America

Captain America(sam Wilson)

Stanbuster

Iron Stan

Age of Ultron figures

Chitari

Iron man mrk 5

Silver centirion

I learned this from the demo played by IGN, and photos revealed at comic con.

Don't forget Hulkbuster

And Stan Buster

Look again he's in there :grin:

Also Wiccan, Ms Marvel, Kamahla Khan, Lady Thor and Detroit Steel are confirmed

Edited by kevkipo

When I saw the StanBuster, I just got convinced...

Do you guys think Stan Lee will have his own Iron Man suit HUD with Stan versions of all the suits?

Probably

(Do you guys think Stan Lee will have his own Iron Man suit HUD with Stan versions of all the suits?)

That would be really cool. Haha, i'd love that. :laugh:

Does anyone know if the full list of new characters has been released for the Avengers game?

This discussion about the Avengers Game has been moved to this topic.

Does anyone have a leaked version of the SDCC panel? i really want to see the new trailer.

Does anyone have a leaked version of the SDCC panel? i really want to see the new trailer.

According to their twitter, they showed the same trailer from E3 2015.

Okay, so I know that I was geeking out about seeing America Chavez just a little bit ago, but now I'm actually kinda mad. They straight-up white-washed her, and her hair doesn't look at all right.

Okay, so I know that I was geeking out about seeing America Chavez just a little bit ago, but now I'm actually kinda mad. They straight-up white-washed her, and her hair doesn't look at all right.

White-washed? She looks exactly as she does in the comics. If you're talking about skin color though, its Lego a toy thats been yellow to be racially neutral for years before they moved on to more accurate, actual skin tones. They don't really change skin color unless its for those of Asian or African decent. As for the hair, the Lego Friends Andrea hair would be better, but since they don't really do that for minifigures, I think they made a good choice. I always like that hairpiece on figs.

But thats just me, I think the fig looks fine.

They should've used sirena's hair i think, i hate the hair they use all the time, can't even move the figs face properly

Sirena's hair is just as overused in the games, and it's worse, since it clips into the back of the character.