Sign in to follow this  
Lego12

Selling ENTIRE Lego Collection!

Hello! Due to unfortunate circumstances, I am having to sell my entire Lego collection. I ship to the United States. All shipping will go out with USPS priority and should arrive in 2-3 days. I have right around 50 lego sets that I will be selling, including various minifigures and pieces. I have many older and rarer pieces as well.These lego sets come from a pet-free, smoke-free home of an AFOL and are in great condition. The sets are all listed on eBay and starting at $0.99 each! Here is the link to my eBay seller profile:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/kiefhurst

Thank you!

Also, I have feedback on eBay and have done 13 trades on Eurobricks and am part of the straight shooters list!

Edited by Lego12

Someone really liked their water themes! Pirates and Atlantis hoooo!

That castle is amazing!

Thanks man, I appreciate the love!

Yeah, Pirates are my absolute favorite.

I'd be interested in your mythical creatures set, 4894. What are you asking for it?

For 4894, I would take anywhere around $50. The price is completely negotiable though. Let me double check and make sure it is 100% complete and I'll PM you!

Hello BrickKnight! Thanks for the interest. For set #7682 I would take $60 since it is in great condition, with the instructions and the box. Just shoot me a PM with another offer if that's too high for you. Thanks.

Whatever isn't sold in the next few weeks or so will be put onto eBay! Thank you.

ALL sets are now listed on eBay! They are all starting at a mere $0.99! :sweet: Post has been updated with eBay links.

Sign in to follow this