Garmadon

Book II Challenge III Cat B - Underwater Affairs?! Mining the Ice-

Haha, very interesting build here. Great work on the ice cap and the underwater plants, the way they're bending with the current is a great touch. A very unique and creative entry!

Thanks MassEditor! Yes, I was trying to use a somewhat different approach than most of the other entries with this one! :wink:

Well-executed build, with some nice rockwork and under-sea life. I had to read the explanations to figure out what was going on, but I like it!

I wasn't certain what to think of the logics, but if the tunnel is flooded, it makes good sence! Poor dwarf, that water must be pretty cold! :wink: Interesting build, like the rockwork and river bottom.

Well-executed build, with some nice rockwork and under-sea life. I had to read the explanations to figure out what was going on, but I like it!

Thanks SarahJoy! Yes, I realize that it doesn't necessarily show what's going on until you read the description :grin:

I wasn't certain what to think of the logics, but if the tunnel is flooded, it makes good sence! Poor dwarf, that water must be pretty cold! :wink: Interesting build, like the rockwork and river bottom.

Ha, ha! Thanks Jorrith! The dwarfs ought to be good swimmers, since they probably run into lakes and underground rivers all the time! :laugh:

Very unexpected but funny scene, and great landscaping!

UoP +1 for the claims.

"Cool" idea! Nice build!

Ha, ha! Thanks LV!

Very unexpected but funny scene, and great landscaping!

UoP +1 for the claims.

Thanks for the credit, Gideon, I'm glad you liked it!