Sign in to follow this  
legomilk

Bionicle list 2008

I HATE BIONICLE!!!!! *n* *n* *n* :-X :-X :-X

And I hate spam. If that's all you've got to contribute to the topic, then please refrain from doing so.

Shine got it almost perfectly, but let me say this:

If you don't like something, say WHY.

Instead of "OMGZOR BEEYOUNICLE IZ TEH SUXXOR :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X *n* "

try "I don't like bionicle because the sets don't have very good quality."

*sees that Mr. Hatred gets sent to the pit*

Well, then again, its all left to personal choice. I like the Inika's clear pieces. I hate the cordak. Besides, these sets are going past the ten dollar mark, and they don't offer much that what I've seen already. Return of masks is good, but if they're all gonna have an underwater theme, I'll pass. And Bring on Lesovikk.

I agree with the Hagah being some of the best. I love them. They are very cool.

hhhhmmmm. This topic should be closed on my opinion. Lego was quick too close this set list stuff on all the other websites, such as BZP, TBOMonline and MaskofdestinyI advise you do the same before you get in trouble. Either remove the set names, and continue to discuss, or the topic will likely have to be closed if Lego find out.

:-)

That's a shame, because I've been saying that for a pretty long time.
Well if you would like to repeat your arguments that would be good.

hhhhmmmm. This topic should be closed on my opinion. Lego was quick too close this set list stuff on all the other websites, such as BZP, TBOMonline and MaskofdestinyI advise you do the same before you get in trouble. Either remove the set names, and continue to discuss, or the topic will likely have to be closed if Lego find out.

What could they do? If worst comes to worst, they'll send EuroBricks a notice or something. I mean, they can't shut us down, could they?

Not mine.

I already knew that, Shine. :-P

And, Innerayg, I disagree with you. Seriously, I don't want to put a red and grey gun on a MOC that's green and blue, and neither do most serious MOC'ers. Also, it's not just the colors, but the design. The cordak just isn't a cool chaingun, unlike the one on that Piraka faced MOC Shane showed us. (yes, it's an opinion, but so is yours). :-/

And, Innerayg, I disagree with you. Seriously, I don't want to put a red and grey gun on a MOC that's green and blue, and neither do most serious MOC'ers. Also, it's not just the colors, but the design. The cordak just isn't a cool chaingun, unlike the one on that Piraka faced MOC Shane showed us. (yes, it's an opinion, but so is yours). :-/

So are you saying that each individual Cordak Blaster shoud be a different color according to their holders? Or that you would ultimately change the color scheme of the Cordak Blasters?

Storyline wise, and I know this is a dumb excuse, but in a hurry to save the intire Universe, you probably would't care that your weapon doesn't match your clothes. :-P

Edited by Kynok

Everything I say is fact. You know that silly.

You serious MoCer's are welcome to do what you want. I'm going to go play with my Cordak :P

Welcome to Eurobricks.

We pride ourselves on not being BZP, Mask of Destiny, and whatever that second one you mentioned was. :-D

Occasionally, when there's justifiable need to, we'll temporarily pull down a pic here and there.

But set names?

Oh HELL no. *wub*

Besides... it's quite possibly Lego's intention to "accidentally" leak stuff for EVERY LINE THEY MAKE, YEAR AFTER YEAR... then ask the community to "stop showing / discussing it" ...as a tricky way to promote the products long before they hit shelves.

A planned, artificial way of manipulating interest in future products, if you will.

Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. X-D

Again, welcome. If you're ever on those other sites and find info you want censored by the request of Lego, just swing on by here.

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73

We pride ourselves on not being BZP, Mask of Destiny, and whatever that second one you mentioned was. :-D

Occasionally, when there's justifiable need to, we'll temporarily pull down a pic here and there.

But set names?

Oh HELL no. *wub*

Hahaha! Lol... I LOVE this place! *wub*

Edited by Kynok

The reason I hate bionicle is because they are just :-X . Plus they have no mini figs in the main sets except the small scale ones which arn't that appealing. Pllus the story line is bogus :-X :-X *n*

The reason I hate bionicle is because they are just :-X . Plus they have no mini figs in the main sets except the small scale ones which arn't that appealing. Pllus the story line is bogus :-X :-X *n*
Why would Bionicle sets include minifigs if they aren't minifig scale?

Why would Bionicle sets include minifigs if they aren't minifig scale?

Well i never seen them to scale but you know what i mean

1)Bionicle sets aren't buildable "playsets" like the usual Lego sets, but buildable action figures. The inclusion of minifigs would make no sense, because the canister sets are, more or less, human sized. For your interest, a Toa is about 1.80 m. So, with the exception of the playsets, Bionicle sets aren't minifig scale.

2)I can understand if you don't like it, but how is it bogus? You can call it horrible, kiddish, corny, you can say whatever you want...but what do you mean by bogus? *wacko*

Shakar

Edited by Shakar

Welcome to Eurobricks.

But set names?

Oh HELL no. *wub*

Besides... it's quite possibly Lego's intention to "accidentally" leak stuff for EVERY LINE THEY MAKE, YEAR AFTER YEAR... then ask the community to "stop showing / discussing it" ...as a tricky way to promote the products long before they hit shelves.

A planned, artificial way of manipulating interest in future products, if you will.

Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. X-D

Again, welcome. If you're ever on those other sites and find info you want censored by the request of Lego, just swing on by here.

*wub* That needs to go in the validation e-mail.

'Fraid I don't. X-D

He means "I'm not really fan of the series...in fact, I've never purchased a set..only seen a couple pictures...but it isn't exactly (Insert whatever it is I -do- like here, minifigs I suppose), so obviously it is awful and the worst thing that ever has come out."

He means "I'm not really fan of the series...in fact, I've never purchased a set..only seen a couple pictures...but it isn't exactly (Insert whatever it is I -do- like here, minifigs I suppose), so obviously it is awful and the worst thing that ever has come out."

finally someone who agrees with me thank you! :-D

What i mean is those small scale play sets. and yes its bogus :-X

finally someone who agrees with me thank you! :-D

What i mean is those small scale play sets. and yes its bogus :-X

XD He wasn't agreeing with you.

XD He wasn't agreeing with you.

but that does'nt change the fact that bionicle isnt that great.

but on the otherhand....

....is that avatar of yours from bleach?

but that does'nt change the fact that bionicle isnt that great.

Then don't bother us saying that you hate Bionicle.

We love it, so leave us alone, and contribute to topics about themes that you DO like. That, is the way... of the Bionicle.

Then don't bother us saying that you hate Bionicle.

We love it, so leave us alone, and contribute to topics about themes that you DO like. That, is the way... of the Bionicle.

...ok and fine im done

We seem to be having alot of BIONICLE haters lately. I wonder if those in the SYSTEM fourms are plotting against us. :-P