Sign in to follow this  
sam89

10178 Motorized Walking AT-AT

I've waited all my life and finally I've fallen in love. *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* It's so beautiful. :'-) :'-) :'-) :'-) I can't wait to see how it walks.

Great find Sam, thanks for sharing. You made my day.

BTW, super secret stealthy spy. How do you check LEGO's cache? 8-|

Brilliant. ANOTHER Luke, 1 MEASLY SNOWTROOPER, 1 Pilot, and a General Veers. :-|

Me no likey. |-/

TK

Brilliant. ANOTHER Luke, 1 MEASLY SNOWTROOPER, 1 Pilot, and a General Veers. :-|

Me no likey. |-/

TK

It's a LEGO AT-AT that walks! How can you roll your eyes at it? All due respect, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion and so on, but boo. Big boo! :-P

:-D :-D :-D Hey, The Kid, I'm mostly joking with you. I hear what you're saying. It would be nice if it came with a legion of snowtroopers.

Still, boo. ;-)

BTW, super secret stealthy spy. How do you check LEGO's cache? 8-|

Basically, you type a set number into this url, where the 'xxxx' is:

http://assets.lego.com/images/shop/prod/xxxx-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

You can then replace the '13' with '23' and '33' to get more pictures.

Basically, you type a set number into this url, where the 'xxxx' is:

http://assets.lego.com/images/shop/prod/xxxx-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

You can then replace the '13' with '23' and '33' to get more pictures.

Oh right right. I've done that before. I guess I'm a super stealthy secret spy too, huh? It sounded at first like you h**ked into their system or something or knew a secret back door or risked your life like a Bothan spy in order to bring us this information...

It's a LEGO AT-AT that walks! How can you roll your eyes at it? All due respect, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion and so on, but boo. Big boo! :-P

:-D :-D :-D Hey, The Kid, I'm mostly joking with you. I hear what you're saying. It would be nice if it came with a legion of snowtroopers.

Still, boo. ;-)

Meh. I'll probably still get it. As long as the pricing's not utterly outrageous, like the rest of this year's sets. :-/

TK, hoping for a sub

It looks better than I thought *y*

It's not very different from the old one

Figs:

1 Luke, ofcourse we will get a luke

2 at driver, nice

3 Is it Veers or the same at-st driver from the at-st from this year, that would be not so good

4 1 Snowtrooper, for this price they could put atleast 3 or 4 Snowtroopres in it.

But maybe we will get a nice battle pack.

Could have been a hell of a lot worse is all I'm saying. I like my original AT-AT more.

I agree. I still would have preferred a redesign/upgrade of the none motorized version.

I agree. I still would have preferred a redesign/upgrade of the none motorized version.

Yeah, with more figs. |-/

TK

I'll probably pass on this one. I'm over Star Wars and this doesn't seem to have any pieces I may want. Plus I've got the first AT-AT, so I don't need another one. And I'm not really interested in paying the extra for the motorized functions.

Steve

I'll probably pass on this one. I'm over Star Wars and this doesn't seem to have any pieces I may want. Plus I've got the first AT-AT, so I don't need another one. And I'm not really interested in paying the extra for the motorized functions.

Steve

Agreed.

Lego did a nice job of hiding all the walking mechanisms ... but still, the walking feature isn't all that compelling to me, especially since I have the first AT-AT.

A bigger, and more interesting, group of mini-figs might have tempted me a bit. Another Luke?? Yawn.

Important question: Why does the box have 30th anniversary design like the 2007 sets when it is scheduled to be released next year? Someone answer.

By the way, I do like the motorized version better and the body is thinner and much better, only the front of the cockpit is bad. They should have replaced lUke with another snowie.

Eh, I'm sort've neutral about this. I was expecting a lot worse overall (especially the body), but at least it looks fairly system. The legs are an absolute disappointment, you can see the insides as all wires and...:-X Definitely a bad move there, especially when that could've been covered up (and will be MOCd). The number of figs was confirmed awhile ago, and is still disappointing, though I suppose this is a great deal for $50, electronics always pushes the price up, and I'd have expected something that looks like this to be $75 or so.

I'll get it, but I'm not enthralled

ohhh... great, now we can be happy.this set looks so much better than the prototype.can wait to see a price though.the one thing i dont wanna see.thanks Sam89.great help

Well its better than expected but not that much different from the first, but i gotta say what the hells up with just 4 figs again! Damn i had hoped that tlc would of at least given us 2 pilots, would another snowie of been to much to ask for either?

Still its great for those out their that dont have the first, i might pick one up but its gonna be behind alot of the other sets coming out.

Important question: Why does the box have 30th anniversary design like the 2007 sets when it is scheduled to be released next year? Someone answer.

By the way, I do like the motorized version better and the body is thinner and much better, only the front of the cockpit is bad. They should have replaced lUke with another snowie.

It's a 2007 set. October/November release.