Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

The Adventures of Sir Aiden Coyle

I wonder why nobody has commented on this yet, as this is really cool. The vegetation is just overwhelming, and I think you're the master of creative vegetation design. And of course I have to like the snot rock!!! Is this for the island project you had once started? I really feel inspired to build more Pirates again!

Nice build, Mike S!

The vegetation is what stands out to me as well (specifically the mass of lime? trees in the background), and the SNOT rocks are great! I love the parts usage for the seaweed that washed onto shore, living and dead. The sand looks great as does the water and foam on the waves.

Brick on, Mike S!

I wonder why nobody has commented on this yet, as this is really cool. The vegetation is just overwhelming, and I think you're the master of creative vegetation design. And of course I have to like the snot rock!!! Is this for the island project you had once started? I really feel inspired to build more Pirates again!

Ha, seems like GoH is the most active forum in EB at times. Thanks! No, I decided to put an end to that project as I have found it hard coordinating and keeping interest in it as my build time has drastically been reduced. This is an experiment showcasing the crew of the Neptune"s Steed. With Bluecoats coming out next year, I had an idea to try and create a picture book story of the adventures of Sir Aiden Coyle who is a Redcoat privateer. But as with all my ideas there is no telling how long it will take me to get anything completed on it.

Nice build, Mike S!

The vegetation is what stands out to me as well (specifically the mass of lime? trees in the background), and the SNOT rocks are great! I love the parts usage for the seaweed that washed onto shore, living and dead. The sand looks great as does the water and foam on the waves.

Brick on, Mike S!

Thanks! I decided to try the entire cliff in SNOT after kabel's tutorial...

So, is there more coming? pirate_classic.gif It's always a pleasure to see a nice pirate story. I'd change their shirts though, they look kind of womenly to me, with those chests, it reminds me of a nightgown a bit pirate_satisfied.gif

So, is there more coming? pirate_classic.gif It's always a pleasure to see a nice pirate story. I'd change their shirts though, they look kind of womenly to me, with those chests, it reminds me of a nightgown a bit pirate_satisfied.gif

There will be more hopefully. Waiting for a few things first though: 1. more pirates, 2. more building time

Very evocative little MOC. Love the greenery!

Thanks!

The vegetation is so lush! Way to go!

And thank you!

Hows the progress coming along on this? I'm interested to see some more of that cliff!