Sign in to follow this  
Jannik

[SoNE Freebuild] Transported

My second freebuild. Following my arrest (see http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=100455) the stormtrooper sergent called for a transporter

15148636560_3046df1740_z.jpg

Inside was a large wookie behind bars. Fearing that I would be put behind the bars with him, I was glad to be pushed towards a bench that I assumed was normally used by the storm troopers.

15148812907_323f20ff62_z.jpg

Already sat on the opposite bench was a woman wearing a pilot's helmet. As I looked nervously towards the wookie she didn't take her eyes off of the storm trooper

15148759159_d55271d149_z.jpg

From the forward compartment I heard a trooper on the radio:

"Yes sir we have picked up the Rodian, heading back to base now"

15335036212_fb55edb96c_z.jpg

More views of the Imperial Troop Transporter:

15312313816_c502f86f31_z.jpg

15148582909_4934844684_z.jpg

After travelling for a long time, for what must have been a significant distance, I wondered if we had left the industrial centre. Of course I had no idea what was happening outside...

15148637930_212b14e334_z.jpg

Rebel trooper: Yes I have visual confirmation of the transport, the transponder is functioning correctly, we'll get our pilot back

Thanks for looking, I would like this build to be judged pleased

Edited by Jannik

Very nice! I really like the angles you've achieved on the front and your story continues to make me want more! I have to warn you that I don't think the judges will get to this freebuild before the contest is over, but hopeful it will still be judged in a timeline manner!

Thanks, the design is loosely based on the Kenner toy, some concept art for rebels, and a different version that I think was for a computer game. Also wanted to avoid having figures in those silly side pods. I don't need this to be judged before the end of todays closing date as it won't affect my ability to post another build (I won't get enough points and haven't started any other builds anyway). Am I right in thinking that after episode 6 closes today I can still do two more freebuilds before the next episode starts?

Really great second build from you!

Absolut good work on the ship/transporter and the design is great too.

:thumbup:

markus

As mentioned in several posts I've always loved the ITT.. in all it's forms... I'm even quite partial to the stupidly dangerous holding pens on the side.

I really like your version here... it actually looks a bit more PT than OT... not that it's a bad thing.

It has a 'tank like' quality... really solid and imposing. As it should! :)

...Am I right in thinking that after episode 6 closes today I can still do two more freebuilds before the next episode starts?

Yes, you have until the next episode to get your freebuilds in.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm really awestruck at your transport. Up till now that vessel has really never appealed to me, but now I think I'm really starting to like it. Good work!