Sign in to follow this  
TheRedViper

Avalonian Blacksmith

The small town of Ironhedge has many blacksmiths, however none are as trusted nor as experienced as old Thaynar. Thaynar has been a smith since his childhood, and his earliest memories are of hammer and anvil. All Ironhedge infantry men have a small fortune saved back, for they never know when they might need to hire out Thaynar's services again.

15111687060_8a8730e10f_z_d.jpg

This is my blacksmith entry for Task 4, C&C welcome

Nice work there mate. Try put some small plates at ground to fill the big gaps between the big tiles and also try position the items (weapons here) in the favor of photography. (shoot the axe profile not straight towards it) :wink:

Nice fig posing and background! If you don't have enough tiles, plates to even out the gaps goes a long way to make the floor seem a bit more detailed anyway. For closeups like this, I prefer to have thought of every single stud and not leave areas bigger than maybe 2x2 studs without some detailing (can just be small plates or whatever).

Nice vignette, I like how you took the picture so that the entire scene is LEGO :thumbup:

I do think the suggestions about the ground texture are good :classic: