Sign in to follow this  
sok117

S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier

Ever since I saw the Avengers, I knew I had to build a Shield Helicarrier. And Once I built that Helicarrier, I knew I needed to build a Chitauri Leviathan to go with it. And without further delay. I present to you my Shield Helicarrier.

7658993332_8cef6f96a3.jpg

Helicarrier Battle! by sok117, on Flickr

Expect more pictures soon to show off the interior as well as a few more detailed shots of the entire moc, but now just a little action scene to wet your whistle. :sweet:

Comments and criticisms appreciated

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! *oh2*

-Sok117

Edit: And of course, I spell Shield wrong in the title, could a mod change that please? :blush:

Edited by LuxorV
Fixed topic title.

:oh3: Fantastic Helicarrier! I can't wait for close-ups. LOTS of close-ups (hint, hint). :wink: Interior shots! Exterior shots! Shots of all of the heroes and villains! :laugh: And, almost most importantly, shots of the Leviathan! :wub_drool:

Looks amazing. Are there some custom figures on there? I see one that looks like Ant-Man.

Wow. I really love this. Plus, I want some pics of the figs I see! :wub: Excellent work! :thumbup:

Haha, I like the Deadpool with pirate hat. :wink:

This seriously looks awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures! :laugh:

Hah, thats pretty awesome. Looks like a lot of love went into making that and I really like the play features including Antman and Wasp customs. Like everyone else though, I'd like to see more of the Leviathan. So get onto it! :tongue: