Sign in to follow this  
operrier

Hufflepuff Common Room MOC

Here's my version of the Hufflepuff Common Room. For the design I used the image of the Common Room on Pottermore but I did some changes like the windows that aren't round because it wasn't really practical in LEGO.

Hufflepuff_common_room.jpg

I worked quite a lot on that one so I hope you'll like it.

6838611773_fdc110a63e_z.jpg

From left to right, Zacharias Smith, Justin Finch-Fletchley, the Fat Friar, Pomona Sprout, Hannah Abbott and Susan Bones.

6838616057_129cd26d9f_z.jpg

The entrance of the Common Room with the Hufflepuff and the Hogwarts' banners and the flipping barrel to allow the students to enter the room.

6838619699_4cd30eeec5_z.jpg

Students hanging out in the Common Room withn the Fat Friar and Sprout.

6838624891_a6fde13470_z.jpg

6838629851_10d7337c6d_z.jpg

Pictures of the Common Room.

Go on my Flickr Gallery for more pictures.

That's very nice seeing as it was never in the movies. The lush beauty of it suits Hufflepuff well. Nice work!

I love it! It looks great all around and has just enough of that Hufflepuff spirit! That flipping barrel feature is great too! If there was one thing I would improve, it would be that somewhat empty looking wall of the common room, opposite of the ladder. Perhaps you could put some book shelves or torches there?

Also, I hope this depicts the room sometime after 1995, because if it doesn't, it would be a crime not to have Cedric in there! :cry_sad:

Very nicely done. Go Hufflepuff! :excited:

Very cool! Nice to see Hufflepuff finally get the LEGO treatment. I had been working on an LDD version of this myself, though it looks very different. That's a really clever way to do the barrel entrance!

This is great! Someday I hope to build an extremely accurate Hogwarts, and I think my Hufflepuff Common Room will probably look a lot like this one! Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

:blush: Another perfect common room which captures the essence. I think that Hufflepuff common room is the hardest one because its all down to your imagination so well done for making such a cool moc!!! :sweet: