The Yellow Brick

MOC: Lego Farm

Wow. I really like how simple it is. One thing to add IMO would be to add a wheat field, or else that silo is redundant.

BTW, I don't think Hamm likes it there :tongue:

Wow. I really like how simple it is. One thing to add IMO would be to add a wheat field, or else that silo is redundant.

BTW, I don't think Hamm likes it there :tongue:

I just dont have enough space to do a wheat field, but i'll try and see if I could make one and fit it in default_classic.gif

I just dont have enough space to do a wheat field, but i'll try and see if I could make one and fit it in default_classic.gif

I think you have plenty of space for some fields. Everything is too far apart right now if you ask me. While that may (or may not, I'm not an expert) be realistic, there's too much empty space right now for my taste.

Looks good. Do you have a plan for the fields between the buildings? (or are you leaving them fallow this year?)

I have done similar with my farm but have also added the 6754 Creator House as a farm house which is a perfect match in colour scheme.

Nice one

Cheers

Rog

Very nice farm you have there 'The Red Brick' - yeah a bet the farmer didn't expect a talking pig.....especially one that back chats you ! :laugh:

True much space....you could still put a small crop of something.......plus with the silo...how do you fill it ? :wink:

Great work....oh yeah, you must show us your MOD'ed service station too please looks interesting !

I'm a conformist! 'The Red Brick' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

'The Red Brick', just saw ur beach and now this farm.

you must be living in a big house to have space for this layout. :thumbup:

agree that your farm may be a wee bit big and spaced-out. unless u do some "crops" in there, u may want to shrink ur green land.

I think you have plenty of space for some fields. Everything is too far apart right now if you ask me. While that may (or may not, I'm not an expert) be realistic, there's too much empty space right now for my taste.

I guess I could add a small Wheat field, but you have to remember that I need a space to sit down and stuff default_classic.gif

lego_stuff_021.jpg

Judging from this picture, my suggestion would be to shift everything over towards the wall's side a little bit more, and make the wheat field at the side where you made room.

I guess I could add a small Wheat field, but you have to remember that I need a space to sit down and stuff default_classic.gif

I meant within the space you have for the farm now. There's a lot of 'green' left. If you rearrange stuff a bit, I think you'll have space for some fields.

Man, a few weeks ago I had the chance to get the Farm for about half price on clearance at TRU, but talked myself out of it. I now find myself thinking about it ever since... *sigh*

That's a really nice layout. Agree with those above, there is a lot of green space, so using some of it for a field should be good.

True much space....you could still put a small crop of something.......plus with the silo...how do you fill it ? :wink:

Great work....oh yeah, you must show us your MOD'ed service station too please looks interesting !

I have posted some pictures of the Service station Here default_classic.gif.

Also looks good, maybe some extra plans here and there, (like my farm area). The space you have is incredible :classic:

Edited by Brickviller