Sign in to follow this  
cole

Kingdom of the Plastic Helmet

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Plastic Helmet.

Indiana Jones has found the one of the seven legendary "Plastic Helmets" believed to belong to people from another universe. Indy must return this helmet to it's rightful owner before it and its six companions can return to their own universe.

3772463737_1e99253639_o.jpg

More pictures here.

That's pretty funny! I saw the movie and that looks exactly like the room, well except for the clones. Great job. I look foreward to seeing more great MOC's in the future. :classic:

Good idea cole! :grin: It is instantly recognisable as the room from the third fourth movie. :classic: The shape of the room is also very well designed.

Greetings,

JD

Ha! That's great. :laugh: Clones are from a galaxy far far away, so they could be aliens. If you replaced the clone troopers with Jedi, it could be an ancient Jedi temple. :tongue:

That's funny and well done. Good idea to combine two of George Lucas' films. I bet there's something funny we can do with Indy meet Han.

Brilliant! Love how you've done the shape of the room. The clone troopers are wacky but hilarious, great job! :classic:

To the Brickmobile! :devil: