Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

Dwarven Oil Truck.... )

indexed.gif

He's back. ) Along with his new Castle dwarven vehicle - Oil Truck. ) :sweet:

You may remember, gentlemen, Burorin's Oil Tanker. Here's a pic:

p1000421.jpg

But how will dwarves transport their oil from the port? ) That's the question Chief Engineer Burorin asked himself, and here's the answer! ) :laugh:

Burorin's Oil Truck views:

p1000993.jpg

p1000994.jpg

p1000995.jpg

Letter "B" is for Burorin, of course! )))) :laugh:

p1000996.jpg

p1000997.jpg

Still, in times of war, that vehicle can become a formidable weapon! )

p1000998.jpg

p1000999.jpg

Comments, ladies and gentlemen? ) :sweet:

P.S.

To remind you of other Burorin' creations, here's a list:

1) Dwarven Balloon: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=299990

2) Mine Crawler: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=300375

3) Oil Tanker: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=308680

4) Luminum Mechanical Spider: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=302683

I really like these creations, Penguin. They bring a whole new level of mythology to the dwarves, and I have been a sucker for steampunk for a good while now. I know I'd probably suck at trying to build mechanical engines and other machines myself, so I'll just admire them from afar like this. :tongue:

Thats a very nice little moc penguin.

It a very smooth design witch I love to see in mocs.

I can't wait to see more dwarven vehicles from you.

Wonderful design! :thumbup: I suppose it's inspired from "Apocalypse Dwarf", isn't it?

The little dwarf with the flamethrower mades me really laugh! :laugh:

Modernise or die... I bet that's what the dwarves had in mind when they built this. Excellent usage of the Flying wing parts.

Very nice. I am a big fan of all the Steampunk stuff, especially with the dwarves.

Great work.

And thanks for leaving links to the other creations.

I really like these creations, Penguin. They bring a whole new level of mythology to the dwarves, and I have been a sucker for steampunk for a good while now. I know I'd probably suck at trying to build mechanical engines and other machines myself, so I'll just admire them from afar like this. :tongue:

Thank you very much, milady! ) :classic: Trully an honor. ) I hope, you'll also like my upcoming MOCs. ) :wink:

Thats a very nice little moc penguin.

It a very smooth design witch I love to see in mocs.

I can't wait to see more dwarven vehicles from you.

Thank you very much, Tim Bit! )

I am planning quite a considerable dwarven MOC now, so I'll try my best to make it good enough for your attention, ladies and gentlemen! ) :thumbup:

Wonderful design! :thumbup: I suppose it's inspired from "Apocalypse Dwarf", isn't it?

The little dwarf with the flamethrower mades me really laugh! :laugh:

Sorry, never heard of that. ) What's that, a book? ) :classic:

Thank you, I'm glad that you like it! ) :sweet:

Modernise or die... I bet that's what the dwarves had in mind when they built this. Excellent usage of the Flying wing parts.

:laugh: Nice quotation! ) Indeed my dwarves have modernized and now bring death to every troll intruder! ) Thank you, Motti! ) :classic:

Very nice. I am a big fan of all the Steampunk stuff, especially with the dwarves.

So, I hope that you like my other dwarven creations and will like the upcoming! ) :wink:

Great work.

And thanks for leaving links to the other creations.

Honored. Trully honored. ) :classic:

You are welcome. ) Hmm, I guess I need to make the photo of all of them together one day. ) :classic:

I think it would look better with these types of tread:

Thank you for your advice. ) :classic:

As for Hailfire droid, I have used it's treads in my Mine Crawler (the link to it you can see in the firast post. ) And indeed i find it quite acceptable. )

As for, Battank tread.... Well, gentlemen, my vision of dwarves is based on the idea that most of them live in big mountain citadels, where such great scales will not be effective. To drive in tunnels dwarves need vehicles that small, sturdy and compact (just like the dwarves themselves! :laugh: ). Second, my dwarves do not build war machine. if you look at my MOCs they all are peaceful, and only may be upgrated in times of war. That's my position based on princip. ) :sweet:

And well, when I see MOCs where dwarves make HUGE machines (for example with that type of tread) it seems to me that such dwarves are just compensating some of their complexes! )))) :laugh: Though my dwarves are quite proud of themselves! ) :thumbup:

Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

As for, Battank tread.... Well, gentlemen, my vision of dwarves is based on the idea that most of them live in big mountain citadels, where such great scales will not be effective. To drive in tunnels dwarves need vehicles that small, sturdy and compact (just like the dwarves themselves! :laugh: ). Second, my dwarves do not build war machine. if you look at my MOCs they all are peaceful, and only may be upgrated in times of war. That's my position based on princip. ) :sweet:

And well, when I see MOCs where dwarves make HUGE machines (for example with that type of tread) it seems to me that such dwarves are just compensating some of their complexes! )))) :laugh: Though my dwarves are quite proud of themselves! ) :thumbup:

I wish there was a link tread size between the two.

I wish there was a link tread size between the two.

Indeed so, I'd prefer to have brick-build treads, instead of those rubber ones.... ) Still, we can't complain, since LEGO has already given us plenty of variants for wheels, treads and other things to make our MOCs move! :thumbup:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet: