Morgan19

Dühnlist, Flameward of the Deutsches Reich

indexed.gif

Dühnlist, Flameward of the Deutsches Reich

Oooo, shiny! ;)

00_schematic.jpg_thumb.jpg 02_quarterfront_left_high.jpg_thumb.jpg 17_detail_front1.jpg_thumb.jpg 23_minifigs.jpg_thumb.jpg 27_minifig_firebot2.jpg_thumb.jpg

The sturdy Dühnlist series of automatons was designed to take on many diverse tasks throughout the growing Empire. Due to its versatility and ability to handle extreme conditions well beyond a human’s tolerance level, it was not uncommon to find a team of several Dühnlisten entrusted as a village's firefighting “flameward” brigade. Relatively simple upgrades including a heavy storage tank strapped to its back, cast-iron water cannons in place of limbs, and the installation of a simple pumping system could turn just one of these brass machines into a life-saving hero.

> Gallery (once moderated)

Deeplinks:

Schematics | Front | Rear | Minifigs

m19

Edited by imperialshadows

That's so awesomely shiny! :'-) Fantastic work with detail and greebs, as usual, and 2 awesome minifigs too! *y* Great job! *y*

~Peace

That is really awesome! *wub* I love the colours, you have done a great job on them! Love the different elements you used to get different effects like the car grill. Really nice! *y*

Hmmm, I like shiny things... >:-)

EDIT: Oh yes, and I love the minifigs, nice custom torso's.

Edited by dragonator

Holy Megablocks! That is one awesome, and very shiny, creation! 8-�

Your attention to detail, as always, amazes me. :'-)

The minifigs arevery unique, which is agood thing. Almost like a Steampunk Rebel Trooper and C-3PO. *y*

General Tarful

It's soooo shiny! *wub*

As usual an awesome job, you've really got this steampunk thing down. I love how you don't just make the greebles random, but instead make them all serve a purpose. I'm not usually a fan of modifying lego, but these look too damn awesome for that to matter.

A shiny steamy mechanical fire fighter, what a wonderful idea and marvelous done too! :'-)

Niiiiice!! *wub*

Did you paint all parts seperately? :-D

Edited by zero1312