Sign in to follow this  
EpsilonEta

[Challenge 2][Cat C] Final inspection

20013145684_6128dd90f1_b.jpg

Final inspection by EpsilonEta, on Flickr

A large capital ship is being completed ahead of time because of the recently discovered activity in the center of the galaxy.

20013145304_01250374a3_c.jpg

Many important people are there to oversee the process and now they have reached the bridge. Agent Raven is there as a security guard. Not a job she's particularly fond of but orders are orders.

20014778083_df20071617_c.jpg

Commander Turtle is discussing strategy with Captain Ashida and Dragonfire is checking navigation software.

Some final adjustments are still being done.

20626576022_b46a94564c_c.jpg

Operative Q is annoyed as his expertise is used to assist a rookie technician who can't instal an ordinary holoscreen desk.

20642347191_70dba1c55e_c.jpg

So this is my challenge 2 category C build.

20449005849_945a50fc04_c.jpg

If anyone of you don't want (or for story reasons cant have) your character there then it's an imposter and Raven will catch him and it might improve here mode.

The doors can open.

20626576352_12f6a8682e_c.jpg

I was planing to make a back wall but didn't, so now you can (somewhat) see the sliding mechanism.

Edited by EpsilonEta

Cool one, and thanks for the cameo! It may as well be the same ship that my gym comes from, since it seems the Commander is on it :grin:

Nice one on the logo, btw. A rare sight when we try to build it!

Great Kawashita logos! Impressive! I see you kept Blackhawk off the bridge, which really is a good idea. Who knows what mayhem he might cause... :grin:

I love the look and feel of this bridge! Incredible work! The logos are amazing, the characters are great to see, the AG map photoshop'ed onto the screen is incredible, and the details (like the console being worked on) are stupendous!

That Kawa logo is really eye-grabbing! Both the technicians make for really nice details, especially that open wall panel! :thumbup:

Great job! The logos and all the screens are really cool. I think the floor would look better tiled, but that's just my personal preference. :classic:

Those logos are great, and I really like the way you have the glass being held. Nice work!