Sign in to follow this  
McBrick

A new Lego store opened!!!!!

Hello,

please visit my new LEGO "private store" on www.mcbrick.de

I would be very happy about some feedback, what you think of the shop, layout, etc. I am a great Lego fan for over 20 years. It would be great if lots of people could write me their opinions about my recently realized private shop.

URL: http://www.mcbrick.de

If you are interested in some articles, or if you have questions about how to order or something else, please let me know all your feedback.

It would be a pleasure for me to help you.

See you soon

McBrick

Hey, it looks great! I would be able to give a better review if I knew German though :$ Looks like a nice selection of old sets at VERY good prices! You're gonna get a lot of business I'm sure ;)

Actually there's a button in the top-right corner to make it an English page ;) .

*EDIT* I watched your page and was surprised by the low prices! Normally stuff like you're selling would be sold at almost the double of your prices.

Hello again, which articles are too cheap and which ones could be sold in a higher price??? Has anyone a reference list of prices for such articles? Are my prices too correct?

Thanks for your replies. :)

Has anyone ideas how to promote my shop. Would be nice if I could get some help.

McBrick

Hello again, which articles are too cheap and which ones could be sold in a higher price??? Has anyone a reference list of prices for such articles? Are my prices too correct?

Has anyone ideas how to promote my shop. Would be nice if I could get some help.

McBrick

I think some of your pirate boats are somewhat too cheap (which isn't a bad thing for the customer ;) ). A lot of old sets and figs on your site are at a reasonable price (compared to E-Bay and Bricklink). I hope you'll have lots of customers.

If you want to advertise your shop, you could sign up on a bunch of Lego forums and post your shop adress there.

Another question: What do you think is more interesting? Complete sets or single parts? Would it be interesting anyone if my shop would offer bricks like bricklink, but especially for European countries? Does such a site exist?

Thanks for your feedbacks.

McBrick

P.S The shop is in three languages; French, German and English.

McBrick

I think some of your pirate boats are somewhat too cheap (which isn't a bad thing for the customer ;) ). A lot of old sets and figs on your site are at a reasonable price (compared to E-Bay and Bricklink). I hope you'll have lots of customers.

If you want to advertise your shop, you could sign up on a bunch of Lego forums and post your shop adress there.

Could you get me some adresses of other LEGO forums in Europe?

Another question: What do you think is more interesting? Complete sets or single parts? Would it be interesting anyone if my shop would offer bricks like bricklink, but especially for European countries? Does such a site exist?

You sell lots of older sets as I've already said, so I figure you'll make more money of them then selling the Bricks seperately.

I don't really know what to reply on your other question. There are tons of Bricklink shops which sell seperate bricks and some of them ship to Europe only.

Could you get me some adresses of other LEGO forums in Europe

I don't know other European forums except for 1000steine. But there are Europeans on C-C.com too. Perhaps you can search on Google.

Finally a shop with fair prices :)

The collection is pretty solid for someone who just started. I can only speak for myself, but I look for single bricks as well as for sets. Being a town fan I like your collection of sets so far ;)

I guess a good mix of single bricks/pieces and sets will sell well. As long as your prices stay fair. I know you want to make profit, but if you're prices are too high you won't sell anything or pretty little. If your prices are fair (as they are now from what I can see) you'll sell more and might have people asking for more. In the end you make more profit. I don't know your financial background, I just hope you can afford to "wait" a little until it really starts off.

Good luck :)

Finally a shop with fair prices :)

The collection is pretty solid for someone who just started. I can only speak for myself, but I look for single bricks as well as for sets. Being a town fan I like your collection of sets so far ;)

I guess a good mix of single bricks/pieces and sets will sell well. As long as your prices stay fair. I know you want to make profit, but if you're prices are too high you won't sell anything or pretty little. If your prices are fair (as they are now from what I can see) you'll sell more and might have people asking for more. In the end you make more profit. I don't know your financial background, I just hope you can afford to "wait" a little until it really starts off.

Good luck :)

Thanks for your replies. The prices won

Post an announcement on Lugnet and RLSteine the two largest LEGO fan sites. You will get the most response that way.

Best wishes for your new store.

He he nice too see you here in the forum McBrick.. did you get my email?

McBrick

if you wanted to promote your website you could always go to your local toy stores that sell lego and talk to the manager or an employee and see if you could leave little buisness cards or somthing like that with the adress to your website and include that you sell older Lego sets such as pirates and space. Could just work out for ya.

Post an announcement on Lugnet and RLSteine the two largest LEGO fan sites. You will get the most response that way.

Best wishes for your new store.

Hello,

what is the URL of RLSteine?

I think he ment 1000steine.com

A german based website : second largest lego community behind lugnet

I read your website!

The design is really good!!

em.... do u sell your lego in US dollars? or in Euro?

you know.. I am living IN Sydney!

I need to count how much I need to pay if I buy Lego through internet.......

I read your website!

The design is really good!!

em.... do u sell your lego in US dollars? or in Euro?

you know.. I am living IN Sydney!

I need to count how much I need to pay if I buy Lego through internet.......

Hello, thank you for your nice feedback. I sell all my articles in Euro.

McBrick

Hello Legofans; I have a new question for everyone;

What is your favorite Lego theme?

Lego City or

Lego Train or

Lego Pirates or

Lego Technic or

Lego Knights ?

Please give me feedback after visiting my shop, I want to know in which of these theme is the most interest.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

See you soon! Have a nice day!

McBrick :)

For me, Castle and Pirate are the best.

Lego City or

Lego Train or

Lego Pirates or

Lego Technic or

Lego Knights ?

Please give me feedback after visiting my shop, I want to know in which of these theme is the most interest.

for me, lego city..

by the way.. how much for airmail to Aussie if I buy Legocarpark?!

then I could know how much I can spend in my yearly financial report.......

p.s. is that possible to have some European Lego version?

cos in Australian/Asia, some of the LEGO sets, Lego won't sell them

Hey, I wanted to buy that!

;)

Lego City or

Lego Train or

Lego Pirates or

Lego Technic or

Lego Knights ?

City/Train

Lego City or

Lego Train or

Lego Pirates or

Lego Technic or

Lego Knights ?

for me, lego city..

then I could know how much I can spend in my yearly financial report.......

p.s. is that possible to have some European Lego version?

cos in Australian/Asia, some of the LEGO sets, Lego won't sell them

Hello,

shipping to Australia is a little bit complicate, I just asked my post office. A parcel to 2kg costs 15 euro + 0,80 euro per 100gramm. So if for example the parcel weight is 1,7 kg, it costs 15 + 13,60 (7x0,8) = 28,60 euro. These parcels are unfortunately not assured. Up to 2kg weight, the parcels are assured. By airway, a 3 kg parcel costs 70,00 euro and is assured to 180 euro. By ship it just costs 48,60 euro, but it can take 2 months till you receive the parcel because its by ship. Please write me an email with the article-numbers (of the shop) you would like to buy, so I can calculate the real weight and tell you how much the shipping costs are.

All my Lego articles is European Lego. I don

Hello Lego fans,

coming up next in my shop will be

==> Lego trains

and a bigger Brickshop.

I am working on it. :-)

Thanks for all your replies, orders, and nice feedback.

*satis*

Please give me much more feedback, so that I know how to satisfy your wishes. *satis*

Can anyone help me to post my shop at 1000steine.de? I am not in the club for the moment and I don

Hello Lego fans,

coming up next in my shop will be

==> Lego trains

and a bigger Brickshop.

I am working on it. :-)

Thanks for all your replies, orders, and nice feedback.

*satis*

Please give me much more feedback, so that I know how to satisfy your wishes. *satis*

Can anyone help me to post my shop at 1000steine.de? I am not in the club for the moment and I don

Sign in to follow this