Sign in to follow this  
sahidko

LOTR/Hobbit collection display

Hey guys,

Since now it's pretty sure that we won't get more LOTR or Hobbit sets i would like to know how you are displaying Hobbit/LOTR sets you own. Pictures are welcomed. :) (If there is already topic like this, sorry didn't find it)

I will start:

8SAtHQ.jpg

xCbLk7.jpg

1CE0E0.jpg

zXEaQG.jpg

glm4ct.jpg

Looking forward to see your collections. :)

Edited by sahidko

Dude a very nice display spot on but the thing that struct me the most was Helms Deep you did a great job with that!!! :wub: :wub:

Wow, I love your expanded Helms Deep :wub: :wub: :wub: .

You really have a great collection!

Dude a very nice display spot on but the thing that struct me the most was Helms Deep you did a great job with that!!! :wub: :wub:

Wow, I love your expanded Helms Deep :wub: :wub: :wub: .

You really have a great collection!

Thanks guys, still missing few things (rock on the left side) but i like it as well. :) Btw few more pictures here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=100700#entry2014517

Whatabout you? How are you displaying you sets? Or you scrap them for MOCing?

Edited by sahidko

I love that Helms Deep!!! :wub: :wub: :thumbup: But I have one thing that you should add to it, Gimli!!!!!

I have mine in various-sized display cases on and above my desk. There isn't enough room on the shelves for all the LOTR sets I'd like to display, so I sometimes disassemble something in one of the cases and replace it with another set when I feel bored.

I love that Helms Deep!!! :wub: :wub: :thumbup: But I have one thing that you should add to it, Gimli!!!!!

Don't worry, he is there :wink:

SLYbO0.jpg

I have mine in various-sized display cases on and above my desk. There isn't enough room on the shelves for all the LOTR sets I'd like to display, so I sometimes disassemble something in one of the cases and replace it with another set when I feel bored.

Thanks, any picture? :classic:

My Middle-Earth collection:

Very nice. :thumbup: I guess the glass cabinet is a good option against the dust. I have to clean my Lego quite often...

Notice I've also got the expanded cut DVDs of the Trilogy (in the top right corner).

Nice, do you plan to buy those for Hobbit as well?

I agree, your Helms Deep expansion really looks great and adds a lot of character to the set :thumbup:

My Middle-Earth collection:

Man, I love that glass cabinet. I'd love one of those some day, when I have room for it!

Notice I've also got the expanded cut DVDs of the Trilogy (in the top right corner).

What are those display cases in different sizes and where did you get them?

Nice, do you plan to buy those for Hobbit as well?

No, I didn't like the Hobbit movies.

What are those display cases in different sizes and where did you get them?

They're from the Container Store. They're designed to hold dolls, sports balls, etc.