Legonardo

Nocturnian border

War is out.

the AAG have sent out all there assassins to stop the drow.

7260919954_94c0192bfb_c.jpg

2 drow spies approaching the avalonian border

7260919006_d00b33963c_c.jpg

Gladia, my brother and the newest addition to the AAG waiting patiantly

7260919328_dc21b692de_c.jpg

7260919534_dfb8732dcd_c.jpg

he jumps!

7260918378_3eb5892e40_c.jpg

his dagger hits the first drow right through the neck

7260920266_6c98a19f1c_c.jpg

he pulls out his short swod and lunges into the one week point of armor.

7260918712_c75916ef95_c.jpg

=Legonardo=

One human taking two Drow? That can not be :) That must be some Avalonians in disguise, there is no other explanation :) Besides, Drow do not bleed so much. Good moc, though, and great representation of the border :)

War is a dirty business, and your pictures show that :)

And hey! They are Avalonians, look at the sixth picture (one before the last); during that fall the black paint was scrubbed of the hand, just look, that is no Drow hand, it is a pink hand of a Human :) I knew it, someone is masquerading like Drow, doing mischief and then blaming on us! Same old story (like we care:)

The burnt landscape looks great :thumbup:

And the second drow's weapons are neat :classic:

The situation with the Drown seems to be escalating :look:

Edited by soccerkid6

Excellent work, its a pleasant site to see this plague being wiped out!

Nice work on recreating the borders.

I

Excellent work, its a pleasant site to see this plague being wiped out!

Nice work on recreating the borders.

I think Double D deserve's an assassin title for this.

I

I think Double D deserve's an assassin title for this.

Really? awesome!

One human taking two Drow? That can not be :) That must be some Avalonians in disguise, there is no other explanation :) Besides, Drow do not bleed so much. Good moc, though, and great representation of the border :)

And hey! They are Avalonians, look at the sixth picture (one before the last); during that fall the black paint was scrubbed of the hand, just look, that is no Drow hand, it is a pink hand of a Human :) I knew it, someone is masquerading like Drow, doing mischief and then blaming on us! Same old story (like we care:)

:thumbup:

Although it is a nice MOC Legonardo, I do believe myself these are not really drow (for example, why would they simply run toward the wall when there are thousands of other ways to get inside Avalonia?)

And again you showed us you are a master in photoshopping!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks all! glad you like it :sweet:

Ah yes, the black paint that the drow where to cover thier bright pink flesh is coming off :laugh:

:thumbup:

Although it is a nice MOC Legonardo, I do believe myself these are not really drow (for example, why would they simply run toward the wall when there are thousands of other ways to get inside Avalonia?)

And again you showed us you are a master in photoshopping!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Other than its coastal sides, Avalonia is surrounded by walls that fortify it's mighty land. of course people can enter through the heavily guarded gates over looked by the watch towers. drow, being the cowards that they are, choose to go at night, when they are out of sight from the watch towers and avoid gates to escape any potential dangers :laugh:

glad you like my photoshopping :classic: