Sign in to follow this  
mephistopheles

The execution of Murdock

Murdock was found guilty of stealing food from the food reserve in Woodward, Avalonia. The food reserve is important to get the people through the winter. By this pernicious deed Murdock risked the life of all of Woodward! The law of Woodward says that for such a crime the thief is sentenced to death by starvation. Murdock is chained so he can not reach the food and water in front of him. He will die a slow and painful death while being forced to watch how the food gets distributed to the poor at the end of the day. An elite guard is guarding him to avoid that somebody kills him out of pity.

Think twice before you steal from the food reserve in Woodward!

With this build I claim the title of Lord High Executioner!

100_3137.jpg

100_3140.jpg

That's a great vignette! And a great example for others to not steal in the future!

I like how you did the chains around his wrists, it took me a second to figure out how you did that :laugh:

Nice little scene :thumbup: , but why would the guard let the rat get so close to all the food :tongue:

Keep on building :classic:

Oh, it won't be that easy to do away with Murdock!

I'm sure Hannibal, B.A. Baracus, and Faceman will be along shortly to rescue him, after crafting a trebuchet from some rubber bands, three feet of rope, six milk pails, and a turnip. Then they'll wreak havoc on the hapless village guard, free their buddy Murdock, and escape to continue their quest to help those in need. I love it when a plan comes together!

If you're puzzled by this, you need to brush up on your 1980s American TV!

Hmmm, that gives me an idea for an MOC...

Oh, it won't be that easy to do away with Murdock!

I'm sure Hannibal, B.A. Baracus, and Faceman will be along shortly to rescue him, after crafting a trebuchet from some rubber bands, three feet of rope, six milk pails, and a turnip. Then they'll wreak havoc on the hapless village guard, free their buddy Murdock, and escape to continue their quest to help those in need. I love it when a plan comes together!

If you're puzzled by this, you need to brush up on your 1980s American TV!

Hmmm, that gives me an idea for an MOC...

Hahaha!!! :thumbup:

Team, team, team. I love saying this word: team! You think I have a picture of my family on my desk? No4 It's the A-Team!!! :laugh:

Subconsciousness might had played a part in my choice for his name here. :sweet:

Dude, I loved your comment. I have still tears in my eyes from all the laughing.

It reminds me of an execution in Skyrim. I won't tell which city it is since it could be considered as a spoiler. :D

Back on topic, it is pretty nice.