Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Sinister

Reveille!

Great picture!

I really like the light in this pic.

I've moved this to the Lego History and Adventure forum.

Thanks chaps! Nothing special about the build - it's just the regular Fort Legoredo - I just happened to have it outside and I've wanted to do this picture for a while - I had to wait a few weeks for the rain to stop. :-D

Dr. S.

That's a really cool pic. Out of curiosity, was that a spur of the moment thing or was it planned?

That's a really cool pic. Out of curiosity, was that a spur of the moment thing or was it planned?

Planned for a few weeks - spur of the moment when it happened - sort of "Aha! I can do this NOW!"

Dr. S.

Whoa, definitely adding this to favorites! Great photography and idea! This would make a great poster!

...Dang, this is awesome!!!

Very cool photo! *wub* Lego can look so great outside. I have been planning on taking my Bulldozer out and in some dirt for the same reason! :-P I'm a bit scared though. :-$

Fantastic. I am imagining a deadly arrow slicing through the chilly air only to sink into his blue army issue coat, his yellow hand clutching the Bugle as he tries to muster the breath to send the alarm and then like a rock his body falls onto the dusty fort floor below. "Every Man to his post, were being ATTACKED!!!"