Sign in to follow this  
swintendo

Hi everyone

AFOL from Belgium

I started with lego system, then got some studded technic sets, the old 8838 shock cycle was my first set! That was way back in elementary school. A couple of sets later, shitty sets came out that got ignored. A couple of years ago i got my first post-dark ages set, the awesome unimog. My lego experience was still set in the 90's midrange sets, so this HUGE MODERN FLAGSHIP was an incredible eye opener. Since then i got a load of big awesome sets, next one probably being that mercedes truck or the blue crane. But i'm a picky buyer, only bang for buck. I don't like rc sets or motorized sets but i guess kids love it and lego is for kids. I also have zero talent for MOC-building but i try anyway cause it's fun.

And i'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate Blakbird with his super interesting technicopedia, i read it front to back and waiting for 1997, his tackle on the lousy technic sets, and the big modern sets.

I also have zero talent for MOC-building but i try anyway cause it's fun.

This pretty much sums us up too. We tried creating a 16 x 16 vigenette once, it didn't end well. Welcome!