Rogue Angel

Brickworld 2016

So, Z, Ecc and myself will be attending, along with SI-Mocs, Silversmith, and MKJosha (I assume). Who else will be attending this year?

I was originally going to go this year but left it too late and the flights from AU got to expensive. (Student budget). :sadnew: I will book further in advance for next year though! :sweet:

I'm sorry, but I won't get there.

Tough I'll defenitely drop by in the future! (if I can, Chicago is not next to the door)

Same problem. If I ever have money for flying tickets I certainly will come over ;)

Not this year either unfortunately, but I'm thinking about making an attempt at freeing myself up for the 2017 event :classic:

Brickworld was probably my best AFOL experience ever so I really long to go back there!

Not this year either unfortunately, but I'm thinking about making an attempt at freeing myself up for the 2017 event :classic:

Brickworld was probably my best AFOL experience ever so I really long to go back there!

That's good to know. I always think of it as being the biggest and best US event (so I've heard) but I wasn't sure how it compared to international events.

That's good to know. I always think of it as being the biggest and best US event (so I've heard) but I wasn't sure how it compared to international events.

Except maybe for Skaerbaek Fan Weekend, which is a bit special due to the proximity to the Holy of Holies (Billund) and you regularly get to mingle with senior TLG people and designers on top of it being a great fan event :wink:

I agree it's really hard to choose between Brickworld and Fanwelt. I think both are great because there's a lot of guys from EB :classic:

I will be there. And displaying for the first time! Expect to see some GoH builds at the ChiLUG table.

I will be there. And displaying for the first time! Expect to see some GoH builds at the ChiLUG table.

That's great that you are displaying this year! A number of us will be displaying at the WisLUG table.

I've seen some pictures from Brickworld and GoH seems to have been very well represented! :classic:

Will you share some more pictures with us?

I've seen some pictures from Brickworld and GoH seems to have been very well represented! :classic:

Will you share some more pictures with us?

Yes please!

Except maybe for Skaerbaek Fan Weekend, which is a bit special due to the proximity to the Holy of Holies (Billund) and you regularly get to mingle with senior TLG people and designers on top of it being a great fan event :wink:

Hi Gideon, I'm considering to go to Skærbæk this year, it seems like you've been there before, would you mind to share some of your experience from there? :classic: Sorry for the off-topic..

Hi Gideon, I'm considering to go to Skærbæk this year, it seems like you've been there before, would you mind to share some of your experience from there? :classic: Sorry for the off-topic..

Just to make sure he gets your message, try sending him a PM.

As BC said, you're best bet is probably a PM.

About the off-topic: I don't know, but this may be a better topic to discuss such things? (mods please verify) http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=94115&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Just to make sure he gets your message, try sending him a PM.

As BC said, you're best bet is probably a PM.

About the off-topic: I don't know, but this may be a better topic to discuss such things? (mods please verify) http://www.eurobrick...l=&fromsearch=1

Thanks for the suggestions, appreciated!