Sign in to follow this  
Schreeuwwitje

[MOC] CCC XIII Haunted Inn entry

Hi Guys,

I tried to sneak in an entry before I move to my new home, so quality is a bit low, but I am happy with it:

=================================================================================================================

While asking around town about the group, Ikarus learned that the called themselves the Shogun's. Not directly a terrifying name, but the number of frightened faces after he asked about them was evidence enough that this was his group. He heard about a supposedly haunted tavern where they had made their base. The city folk told him that travelers who went there for a drink to saturate their dry throats were never seen again. It was said that they were chased until they fell through the ground... none of them would even pass the tavern, let alone go in.

The building wasn't hard to find. It was some kind of mansion on the outskirts and if that didn't help the screams of agony and cursing would have led him straight to it. When he peeked inside he saw a group who were fighting amongst themselves and a bartender ready to join in as well.

The sounds of torture and insane laughter coming from upstairs were lost in the ruckus of the fight below.

22895467810_4f65519bdf.jpg

22797121627_121589eb65.jpg

22562770484_f480c5868d.jpg

=================================================================================================================

More pictures can be found here

C&C is welcome as always :laugh:

Thanks for checking.

Cheers,

Schreeuwwitje

Edited by Schreeuwwitje

Awesome MOC! I'm a big fan of both castle and scary stuff, and this is a fantastic combination of both!

Wow, you really did a great job on this one! I like how there is so much scene going on inside and the spooky look on the front :thumbup: While peeking on your flickr I saw that even the sewerage system is detailed *huh*:thumbup:

Awesome! The roof looks great. I was checking out the flickr pictures, is that a trapdoor outside the building that leads to the sewer system? I like it!

Awesome stuff!

Minifig posing is amazingly done.

Lots of cool details all around, the head in a jar is my favourite

Awesome MOC! I'm a big fan of both castle and scary stuff, and this is a fantastic combination of both!

Haha thanks! Yeah me as well, but trying to keep it in the "medieval" fantasy realm was a bit difficult. Most of my scary stuff is "modern".

Wow, you really did a great job on this one! I like how there is so much scene going on inside and the spooky look on the front :thumbup: While peeking on your flickr I saw that even the sewerage system is detailed *huh*:thumbup:

Gheheh thnx.. yeah I just build it from the ground on up :)

Such a terrific place! And your building technique is very interesting. What do the 2 white figures with wings and no legs on the wall mean?

These are supossed to be some sort of gargoyles.. :)

Awesome! The roof looks great. I was checking out the flickr pictures, is that a trapdoor outside the building that leads to the sewer system? I like it!

Yes it is! This was actually the only thing I was planning to do...

Awesome stuff!

Minifig posing is amazingly done.

Lots of cool details all around, the head in a jar is my favourite

Haha thanks!

Thanks all! :)

Awh you should've posted a picture of the sewage here too, for the people foolish enough not to look at your Flickr :wink: