Sign in to follow this  
vinchente000

Can anyone help me with the Ninjago Story?

Hi guys, recently I started to buy Ninjago sets as I really started to like the temples and general theme. But I know nothing of the Theme. I always see treasure maps and busts and lots of interesting items but do not understand them in relation to the theme.

So I am wondering if anyone could provide a link to the story or explain it quickly or tell me where I can learn about it.

Thank you in advance. :)

Not sure whether Netflix is an option in your country. In the United States, Great Britain, and I think most other countries, the first three seasons of the TV show are all on Netflix, which is a great starting point. The show is also available on DVD in many countries. Watching the TV series itself is probably the best way to get acquainted with the story.

Other than that, the website used to have an "Explore" section, though it's no longer on the current version of the site. Here's a link to a cached version. "Welcome to Ninjago" sums up the events of the show's first three seasons, while the other six sections describe the events of the show's fourth season ("The Tournament of Elements").

Basics of Ninjago:

#1.Their are currently 6 ninjas, Green Lloyd(varies), Red Kai(fire), Blue Jay(lightning), Black Cole(super strength) (also a ghost), White Zane(Ice) (also an android), Nya (water)(also Samurai X).

#2. Villians in order: Skulkin, lead by Samukai (ruler of the underworld) and Lord Garmadon (Lloyds Father), Serpentine and the Great Devourer, briefly lead by Lloyd than lead by Pythor, Stone Army, lead by General Kozu, Lord Garmadon and the Overlord (supreme Evil of Ninjago), Nindroids, lead by Cyrus Borg, General Cryptor and the Overlord (with Pythor's help), Anacondrai Cultist, lead by Cheng, Ghosts Warriors, lead by Ghost Morror(one of Sensei Wu's old students) and his master the Preeminent (the embodiment of the Cursed realm), Sky Pirates, lead by Flintlocke and Djinn(genie) prince Nadakhan.

#3.Sensei Wu and Lord Garmadon are brothers

#4.There are 16 Realms:1.Dark Realm 2.Underworld 3. Djinnjago (Destroyed) 4.Cursed Realm/the Preeminent (now destroyed) 5.Chima 6.Cloud Kingdom 7.Ninjago, the rest are unknown.

#5. their are a few characters who help the ninjas, Sensei Wu, the ninjas teacher and mentor, some Serpentine, Dareth( the brown ninja), Pixal (zane's love interest), Cyrus Borg, Sensei Garmadon (possibly dead),Ronin.

Honestly, just go online and watch the show if you don't have Netflix or something. That's the best way to learn about the show, instead of reading spoilers of major plot points spaning all 7 seasons...

If you do this, make sure to watch the first two episodes and the six mini-movies (they explain the story even more).

Edited by gamejutzu