Sign in to follow this  
Captain Genaro

Greetings from the USA!

Hello My real name is Genaro Cal. I am a 14 year old who loves every aspect of Lego. I own a pretty big Lego town lots of Lego Star wars and am getting into pirates. I love being outdoors and play football and baseball. I am from Colorado USA!

Edited by Captain Genaro

G'day mate! Welcome to Eurobricks. It's great that your getting into Pirates, and you couldn't be getting into the theme at a better time, with the new sets and revamped interest in the brilliant theme! Do you know about Classic-Pirates.com?

And don't just tell us about your large town, show us! Take a few photos and post them in the Trains & Town Forum!

Enjoy your stay. :pir-wink:

Hello Genaro! I hope you will have fun sharing your MOCs here! :classic: But aren't you a bit too young? :hmpf:

Edited by Dr Kilroy

Welcome to Eurobricks! :thumbup:

Hello Genaro! I hope you will have fun sharing your MOCs here! :classic: But aren't you a bit too young? :hmpf:

Though it would be wise not to mention if you are under 18, since the site rules say that the minimum age is 18 years.

I do think however that you should leave that up to us Dr Kilroy, thank you!

A big welcome from Denmark, and despite your age you may fit in fine on this forum. :thumbup: As long as you don't always act like you're 10 :classic: