RednWhite

VIP card used in different country

I had the good fortune to be treated to a long weekend in Berlin at the weekend and took the chance to visit the Lego store there. I picked up the Star Wars gold leader set for 35 euros which is much cheaper than in the UK - selling for £50 in the Lego stores. Anyway, i handed over my VIP card and the chap scanned it but nothing came up on the receipt. Will I get credited with points for my purchase or is it just stuff bought in the UK?

I've used my VIP Card that first got in the USA at Canadian Stores no problem. The reward amount seems to based on the USA Price, not what I paid for it in the store though. I'd check your VIP balance online otherwise it might not have gone through.

it's an absolute nightmare . My VIP card was obtained in the USA but I buy in the UK. My VIP account has not worked for 2 years as a result.

I got my card after registering on Belgian site of the online shop, and used it in stores in France (Paris & Lille) and in Germany (Köln) both for earning and using points, all without problems (I just checked on the site: the points were added to my account).

edit: and I got credited of the points corresponding to the French price, not the Belgian one, so it matches what you actually pay.

Edited by antp

Same here, no issues.

German card. Shopped in the US and got points as per the USD value. No problem at all. In the meantime I have a new card as the old one was not machine readable anymore but it is tied to the same account

@robuko

I'm surprised. I also became a VIP member in the US when I was there briefly for work. When I came back to the UK, my US points were honoured and my card worked without problems.

Same for me, a Danish VIP card successfully used in DK, UK, Germany and Austria in stores and on DK S@H.