Sign in to follow this  
SuvieD

What are you looking to get?

Hey fellow EBers. I will be reducing my LEGO collection by about half this summer so that I can pay for tuition and clear up some room in the basement. I have about 200 gallons of LEGO and will sell as much as I need to get the $5000 I will need for tuition costs. I wanted to open up any requests to you all first though. I have used parts ranging from decent non broken/stained parts to new stuff but everything will be eventually listed on BL as used. The parts range in nearly every category of LEGO part. I have

30% basic and non-theme specific parts

20% castle specific parts

20% space specific parts

10% town specific parts

5% Bionicle

5% Technic

10% everything else

I also like to trade so if you want to trade please let me know.

I sell for cheap to those who are wondering and have a lot of stuff in bulk.

If you are looking for anything in general and don't mind quality used pieces versus new then please let me know. Feel free to email, pm or just reply here. I am on the straight shooters list here.

I am willing to sell just about anything I have and no good offers will be refused. Please don't ask if I will sell things for silly amounts though. I am not that desperate. I can even put together themed packets/boxes for you if you would like. Like if you really liked M-Tron, I could put together a nifty little packet with specific M-tron parts and figures for a decent price. I am willing to haggle on prices too but I usually offer items at low enough prices that no one ever wants to.

Thanks for reading all this if you made it this far. I look forward to selling or trading with you. Please remember to be as specific as possible. I have most of the older set catalogs on computer so feel free to reference something like that if you want to.

i am looking for a couple really rare/old items in a very strick "new" or "near new" condition.

here they are:

bricks:

1x16 brown (x8)

doors:

1x4x5 white door (right) w/ trans clear glass (x2)

1x4x5 blue door (left) w/ trans clear glass (x2)

minifig, heads:

brown w/ lando calrissian pattern (x1)

windows:

1x4x5 blue window frame w/ removable glass (any color glass, don't really need it) (x4)

if you had any of those, i would also be interested in adding any of these:

containers:

2x3x2 light gray cupboard (x2)

minifig, neckwear:

blue bandana (x4)

there is other stuff too, but that first batch is priority ;-)

- BrickMiner

Hey SuvieD!

Are you selling your collection setwise or brick by brick?

If it

I am mostly selling parts but do have some sets, mostly 1980's town sets and have next to nothing for boxes as I usually recycle them the day they are opened.

Brickminer and Super, I will look for the parts you mentioned. and get back to you within a week or so.

I don't have much access to the internet so it might be a little while.

Brickminer and Super, I will look for the parts you mentioned. and get back to you within a week or so.

I don't have much access to the internet so it might be a little while.

ok Suvie... just let me know. those windows and doors i mentioned are hard to come by in a very nice condition... i've been looking for months, i can wait a little longer :-D ;-)

thanks, BTW (you'll be doing me a favor) - BrickMiner

I want a pony for cheap. Got any?

*cue sad violin music* I almost had a pony once... such a sad sad story... :'-(

Steve

What techinc do you have left? Aslo what town sets do you have? Am intersted in all the above meationed. ;)

If you were in Australia I'd probably just keep buying till you had your 5grand.

What town sets are there? My Girlfriend loves classic town. I'm into the castle and pirate stuff if you have anything I might like. Shipping may be costly though if I get too carried away.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Life seems to be busy even without school.

As far as town sets I will get a list of those I have complete.

With technic I have a lot of new parts from the exo force sets and batman sets. I have a little of some older stuff.

I will take some pictures today or tomorrow and get them loaded by this weekend.

Brickminer I am still looking for your parts I found some in decent condition but it is hard to find great condition stuff. If you don't mind decent condition stuff let me know and I will set that aside for you also.

Thanks everyone for looking. Please check back this weekend to see some pictures. That is always easier to find items you like than just trying to think of them.

Hey,

I am looking for Lando from Cloud City in particular, and even his torso is good enough :)

Are you able to help me out here? :)

(PS: I am also interested in other SW figs if you have any, mainly fleshie ones)

Hey,

I am looking for Lando from Cloud City in particular, and even his torso is good enough :)

thats funny cause im looking for the CC lando head only. maybe if suvie doesn't have one, we could team up and buy one together, only splitting the cost. you get the body and i get the head !!!

----------------------------------------------------

as for the pieces SD... im pretty particular about my condition, but i am aware that the elements i listed are pretty old and rare... and therefore could possible take pieces that are not mint, but they would still need to be close to mint... i.e. little to no scratches, especially on the trans-clear pieces.

- BM

thats funny cause im looking for the CC lando head only. maybe if suvie doesn't have one, we could team up and buy one together, only splitting the cost. you get the body and i get the head !!!

Heh that would be a swell idea except that the fig is really expensive on bricklink!!! If you are not picky, the reddish brown lando heads are much cheaper :-$

Heh that would be a swell idea except that the fig is really expensive on bricklink!!!
thats the reason i suggested we go and split it ;-) 50/50. im looking for old brown particularly.

--------------------------------------------------

i also noticed the red-brown lando head has come-up on BL... it seems sellers got their hands on a bunch recently 8-

thats the reason i suggested we go and split it ;-) 50/50. im looking for old brown particularly.

--------------------------------------------------

i also noticed the red-brown lando head has come-up on BL... it seems sellers got their hands on a bunch recently 8-

I'd like minfigs.I want WW union soldiers.I don't have an ebay or bricklink account,so I'm going to buy off this forum. |-/ I'm going to build a union army.If don't mind me asking,why are you selling half your collection?

Took a lot of pictures. You can find them Brickshelf trade folder

Check back tomorrow though as they won't moderate until then.

I am sorry about not getting back to people sooner and not getting the pictures up sooner. I am getting ready to take some wedding pictures this weekend and had unexpected company come and stay at my house last weekend. If you have spoken with me already I will take care of those requests next week just be sure to look through the pictures for anything extra or to see in more detail. If you have nto but see somethings in the pictures you like let me know. Not everything I have is pictured. I was running out of time and some things proved to be too much to try and get a photo of. If you want something but don't see it ask anyway I might have it. I am willing to sell anything I have but as I am only looking to sell about half much of the other half I won't let go of all easy. >:-)

As for why I am selling, I need both the room and the money. I want to get a weight bench to help keep in shape and I need the extra money to pay for tuition. I wish it was not so but life isn't all about LEGO, only 25% or so ;-)

Sign in to follow this