Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

FABULAND Crossover Contest

fabuland_crossover.png

Celebrate FABULAND Month by creating an original MOC using FABULAND parts and characters, mixing it with your favorite theme (besides FABULAND, of course!

The Idea

What theme will you mix FABULAND with? Space? Castle? Star Wars? Maybe there's a FABULAND battlefield on an alien planet! Maybe the residents of FABULAND are fighting off a zombie invasion! Create something unique and mix up the world of FABULAND as we know it.

The Rules

• Entries must be posted by midnight UTC, March 31st, 2013.
  • One entry per member.
  • Entries should be new (never posted anywhere previously) and be FABULAND-themed and mixed with another official LEGO theme or fan-created theme.
  • All entries are to include only real LEGO elements. No clone brands, 3rd party parts, or digital entries allowed.
  • Decals will be allowed if you've made them yourself, but no cutting, sculpting or modifying parts.
  • Entries are to be placed in their own entry topic in the Special Themes forum. The title of the topic should begin with "FABULAND Crossover: " and then give the name of the entry.
  • The entry post (first post in your entry topic) may be edited at any time up to the end of the contest, so feel free to make improvements if you wish.
  • Entries are to consist of no more than 5 posted pictures of 800x600 or smaller resolution but may also include a link to a folder of additional images of any size.
  • Please make your first picture the picture you would like used in the entry thread and leave a clear link, not a Flickr slideshow, please.
  • No photoshopping backgrounds or packaging.
  • We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not follow these rules.

Crossover Contest Entries

Prize Pool

1st place

3670-1.jpg?0

3670 Service Station

2nd place

122819.jpg

121 Roadster

3rd place

3788-1.jpg?0

3788 Paulette Poodle in her Living Room

Ooh, cool! If I manage to get a Fabuland fig, this will be the first one I enter! Well, I might enter the avatar one first, but then this one second!

Ok, I'll submit for this one...

I have an almost finished WIP that's going to fit perfectly with a pair of modifications.

I'm a master at recycling :-)

By "FABULAND parts", do you mean we can only use parts in FABULAND sets? Not like.. anything of our own?

-Sci

Use of FABULAND parts is encouraged, the figures, doors, windows, utensils, etc. But be clever, use what you can.

Decals will be allowed if you've made them yourself, but no cutting, sculpting or modifying parts.

Does this rule include taking off Fabuland figures' headgears?

Does this rule include taking off Fabuland figures' headgears?

No. Go for it. :thumbup: