Sign in to follow this  
Noworries

Hello! My name is Noworries ;-)

Hi, my Name is Jan, 24 from Germany.

I read Eurobricks Frontpage and Forum for a while now as i startet to build AGAIN in Summer 2009.

My focus is on Pirates, Technics and City Theme, no MOCs early, i build for some kind of display reason :classic:

Early 2010 I will start to restaurate my old LEGO Collection, featuring Models from 1982 to aprox 1999, now packed in 6 huge boxes and aprox 200-250 sets :sceptic: unsorted :hmpf_bad:

So I'm looking forward to have a good time here ;-)

(Sorry for any bad grammar... I used to have A LOT of english in School but can not controll my self well to think before I write ;-))

(Sorry for any bad grammar... I used to have A LOT of english in School but can not controll my self well to think before I write ;-))

I'd say this is pretty acceptable, so NoWorries ( :grin: ), but usually people appreciate it here if you think before you write. Anyway: Wilkommen/Welcome to Eurobricks. :sweet:

Don't worry, ( :laugh: ) people here are very friendly, and they help you when you make mistake!

I still learn English and I makes grammar mistakes too!

Grettings from Lord of Dragonss!

Welcome to Eurobricks Jan!

Have fun surfing the boards! There are many things to see and discuss about, so the fun factor is guaranteed! :wink:

Pirates and City? Excellent choice!

Early 2010 I will start to restaurate my old LEGO Collection, featuring Models from 1982 to aprox 1999, now packed in 6 huge boxes and aprox 200-250 sets :sceptic: unsorted :hmpf_bad:

No need to be :sceptic: and :hmpf_bad: ( :laugh: ) because this moment is one of the most remarkable and enjoyable after dark ages! You'll see that you 'll end up being :sweet: and :wub: !

I know I did! :classic:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Zorbas, I'm really looking forward to the restauration. Need to find out a few things before I start but it will be nice to keep me busy for a few month (so i won't spend to much money on new sets... i'm glad i have a very appreciative girlfriend...)

Welcome to Eurobricks!

It's always great to revisit your childhood hobby once more. See you around. :thumbup: