Sign in to follow this  
ZoomZoom

Review: 6856 CATWOMAN CATCYCLE CITY

Hello everyone! Today I gonna review my second Super Heroes set, 6858 CATWOMAN CATCYCLE CITY!

The box

New, beautiful design, glossy, that makes it more beautiful!

0_a5992_44e4fd2d_XL.jpg

0_a5993_976abcb8_XL.jpg

0_a5994_d1639b24_XL.jpg

0_a5995_f15efdea_XL.jpg

Instruction

Nice blue background, easy to read.

0_a5996_d5cb3a0c_XL.jpg

0_a5997_11325ea6_XL.jpg

0_a5998_ac4fa02b_XL.jpg

0_a5999_cac4c529_XL.jpg

Really, really small comics, or something like a comics

0_a599a_d2051d0b_XL.jpg

0_a599b_fe1ff550_XL.jpg

Full set

We have part of the street, some boxes, Catwoman's bike and Batman

0_a599c_7e78180f_XL.jpg

0_a599d_21e34adf_XL.jpg

0_a599e_110a8444_XL.jpg

0_a599f_4c9c0fdf_XL.jpg

0_a59a0_8a8d61ab_XL.jpg

0_a59a1_929bf6ba_XL.jpg

Part of the street

Nothing really impressing, only newspapers

0_a59a2_da495db6_XL.jpg

Traffic light....interesting construction, but Lego is so lazy, they've done only three sides of it

0_a59a3_37c93253_XL.jpg

Minifigures

Batman

land-batman1.jpg

In the original version of the story and the vast majority of retellings, Batman's secret identity is Bruce Wayne, an American millionaire (later billionaire) playboy, industrialist, and philanthropist. Having witnessed the murder of his parents as a child, he swore revenge on criminals, an oath tempered with the greater ideal of justice. (from Wikipedia)

0_a59a4_2d013ae2_XL.jpg

0_a59a5_de10e754_XL.jpg

0_a59a6_e393bdd6_XL.jpg0_a59a7_7bdc0541_XL.jpg

0_a59a8_df5b6bf2_XL.jpg

Good print and really nice "wings"

Catwoman

cat-woman.jpg

The original and most widely known Catwoman, Selina Kyle, first appears in Batman #1 (Spring 1940) in which she is known as The Cat. She is a sometimes-adversary of Batman, known for having a complex love-hate (often romantic) relationship with him. In her first appearance, she was a whip-carrying burglar with a taste for high-stake thefts. (from Wikipedia)

0_a59a9_970a8d8b_XL.jpg

0_a59aa_dc1b53eb_XL.jpg

0_a59ab_cc79bd00_XL.jpg0_a59ac_edabe101_XL.jpg

0_a59ad_8ead064_XL.jpg

I don't really like this mask, but the torso is really detailed and beautiful!

Bike

Like new color and idea about front light

0_a59ae_650cdf1_XL.jpg

0_a59af_4337598a_XL.jpg

0_a59b0_e8e6ffac_XL.jpg

Spares

0_a59b1_ff0aeac2_XL.jpg

Totall

Design - 9/10 - Ilike most of it, exept traffic light

Minifugs - 8/10 - Catwoman is not as good as I thought. Batman is the best!

Parts - 9/10 - Some good parts, nothing special exept a new bike

Easy build? - 10/10 - Easy. but interesting!

36/40 - Buy it!

Edited by ZoomZoom

are those claws on batmans jetpack off of the new wolverine minifig? also does batman come with a cape or is does he just have the jetpack?

are those claws on batmans jetpack off of the new wolverine minifig? also does batman come with a cape or is does he just have the jetpack?

They're not the Wolverine claws, they are the same as the assassins have in POP. And Batman only comes with the jetpack wings. It's a very cool set for the money, though.

Wow, that Catwoman torso is a HUGE improvement from the nearly-shapeless old thing she had in the first Batman sets! Between the sweet new pieces and the awesome minifigs...well, looks like this is going to be an expensive year... :blush:

I like your photos....they are nice additions when one is considering whether to buy a set.

I agree that the second Catwoman is an improvement over the first. Her purple lips are so cool, and her belt around the waist is also a nice touch. She is one of my favorite minifigs,, and now is affordable in this small set for about 12USD with her catcycle and Batman and a huge traffic light set up. Great set!

I like your photos....they are nice additions when one is considering whether to buy a set.

I agree that the second Catwoman is an improvement over the first. Her purple lips are so cool, and her belt around the waist is also a nice touch. She is one of my favorite minifigs,, and now is affordable in this small set for about 12USD with her catcycle and Batman and a huge traffic light set up. Great set!

I agree. For now it's my second best after fun house

I like discussions in my reviews, but I wanna coments particular about review too

Sorry - no intention to derail the discussion. I enjoyed the review and picked up the set. Very nice pictures.

- Michael

Nice review, just picked up this set, like how they have portrayed old school 'blue' batman with wings which means i don't end up with duplicates when i pick up the funhouse further down the track :thumbup:

I would love to see a close up photo of the newspaper in this set. I read that the story in the newspaper(written in english) is a direct translation from Danish.

I would love to see a close up photo of the newspaper in this set. I read that the story in the newspaper(written in english) is a direct translation from Danish.

There's a topic for that. :classic: