Sign in to follow this  
Stormbringer

Mythbusters Themed Tower

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I made this a while back, but I'm delighted to share the ensuing CHAOS. I reject you reality and substitute my own!

This episode is from Season One Episode Two, and a favorite. Can someone really explode a gas station by using their cellphones? (Btw, No minifigs were harmed in the making of this moc)

In the overly cluttered trophy room, Adam and Jamie (or the walrus, hehe) get an email (or mail) for another myth for them to do.

5574917461_2b548f5a2f.jpg

A classic scene. Adam and Jamie were blending fuel and air for a spark, resulting in a small explosion. But Adam got too close. That's when he said, "Am I missing an eyebrow?" But sometimes I think Jamie is a sadistic and a very cruel man by just watching Adam get hurt (I'm being sarcastic)

5574917449_ac9813fe78.jpg

In the end the myth was busted. Go to my

Mocpages for the full episode that was made into Lego.

Here's the full Themed Tower, of Mayhem! Mwahaha! ....Ugh..

5574917471_872eced7a9.jpg

Remember: Don't try this at home!! This was made purely for entertainment and not for self use.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Wow, what a very impressive creation Stormbringer! I'm a fan of the show and I could really say that the lab. is very realistic with all the various scientific gadgetry and experimental stuff around, and even Adam and Jamie look accurate in minifig version. Extremely well done overall, thanks for sharing this with us! :thumbup:

Very nice work, Stormbringer. I enjoy most of this show, even if their habit of blowing things up contradicts the purpose of LEGO. :tongue: You've done a great job capturing all the chaotic details of the workshop.

I love the mythbusters so fantastic job. My only suggestion would be to get the Lego beret for Jamie. You can get one from the Collectible Minifig Mime.

The idea of doing each little vignette and then stacking them in a tower is very cool. And while some aspects of the scenes may seem cluttered as a fan of the show from the beginning I love the detailing and everything you included because thats what there filming set looks like. I applaud your creation and won't be substituting my own reality.

AWESOME 'Stormbringer', yhat was one of me favorite episodes of Mythbusters ! :grin:

Everything in this MOC is spot on.....and I think he did lose an eyebrow ! :devil::laugh:

Brick On 'Strombringer' ! :grin:

this is so cool!

Sadly there aren't enough good Mythbuster MOCs, so seeing something like this is great!

:thumbup:

I always liked the Mythbusters show, and this MOC is really good :thumbup:

never knew that there were mini figs who resembled Adam and Jamie that much.

Bart