Sign in to follow this  
PhiMa

Hello Eurobricks Community!

Hello all!

I just joined and wanted to introduce myself to the EB community. I've been lurking around here for a couple months now and finally decided to join. Some of you may know me from CABG, Flickr or the BAFs. Currently I enjoy building WWII-era MOCs. My hobbies range from building with LEGO (Well, that's a given fact) to playing soccer or just spending times with friends. I hope to have a great time here at EB and will be able to share some of my creations.

Welkom/Welcome to Eurobricks. You might want to add 'The Netherlands' to your from field, since 'country' doesn't show up next to your posts. :wink:

Welkom/Welcome to Eurobricks. You might want to add 'The Netherlands' to your from field, since 'country' doesn't show up next to your posts. :wink:

Ah, alright, thanks for that, but then I should probably change it to germany, seeing as I'm a german living in the Netherlands (Confusing story...)

Thanks again!

Ah, alright, thanks for that, but then I should probably change it to germany, seeing as I'm a german living in the Netherlands (Confusing story...)

Wilkommen in that case :grin:

Thanks again!

You think a German living inth eNetherlands is tough, I am a half English/Pole living in Northern Ireland.

Welcome to Eurobricks! Have a good time here.