Sign in to follow this  
Manx

(SoNE Ep. VI) II. Three Hours of Stench

We missed Boba Fett when he was on Bothawui, so we quickly went on a very diffrent planet, Ord Mantell. A dirty planet, full of junk. I was here before, a couple of years ago, when I was looking for parts for my newest ship. I made some friends there, owners of junkyards, most of them, are very friendly lads. Squad 12 separated, I went to Yard 89, one of the oldest junkyards. Owner, Orrel Birdstone, is my friend, so he allowed me to explore his place. Even more, one of the workers, Wulcher, drive me around. But, after three hours, there was no sign of Boba Fett, neither his ship. Other members of squad had even less luck than I, they had to walk. So, we finally left the planet and head across our next target ...

2014_08_27_17_21_11.jpg

2014_08_27_17_21_53.jpg

Ord Mantell consists of junkyards. So I build a piece of one - some old metal machines, some crates and dirty water (probably full of dianogas) ... And as an add, a small speeder.

Well, that was a quick reply! Thanks, I'm glad you find it cool! :classic:

The vignette is a great representation of ord mantell. The speeder may needs more detail. But all in all pretty good entry