4. The Wheelwright

6. Carpenter's Shop

Towers:

10. The Jarl's Mug

24. Tower of Valholl

28. Valholl tower

Gates:

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Thanks Eccles, looking great. I've already edited the first post myself, so no help from the mods needed.

BTW, I'm currently working on plot 37, the Omurtag Gate!

Thanks Eccles, looking great. I've already edited the first post myself, so no help from the mods needed.

BTW, I'm currently working on plot 37, the Omurtag Gate!

Your welcome, it's not a piece of art but it works!:wink: Ok :thumbup: Looking forward to it!

Edited by Ecclesiastes

oh, I just realized a mistake, Ormutag is North of Valholl isn't it, SOT? So I guess #19 would be more appropriate for the gate.

Here's the map! Hopefully I didn't miss any builds so far. ]

Valholl

Snip

Excellent work :thumbup: The carpenters shop should be on plot 29 though as it's hooked to my tower, and I have another build for plot 27 :classic:

Edit: After looking at the map it seems the carpenter shop would fit better where you have it :blush:

Edited by soccerkid6

soccerkid, make sure to also post a pic of the carpenter here so that we have all the mocs together in one thread!

Started my Wall build today.Do we have to pick a number from the map? and can we do more than one? Be great if anyone can help thanks.

Started my Wall build today.Do we have to pick a number from the map? and can we do more than one? Be great if anyone can help thanks.

You can pick a number yourself and if you don't kabel will give your build one :wink:

And you can build as many as you want because there are plenty of plots left :thumbup:

You can pick a number yourself and if you don't kabel will give your build one :wink:

And you can build as many as you want because there are plenty of plots left :thumbup:

Thanks bro, the LOTR uruk hai army is an essential to this build :) can't wait to see your build for this one!

@Rast: I'm looking forward to your buildings!!

@SC: would you mind if I located your sections at 27, 28, 29?

As for myself, I'm working on two more sections, with the gate almost done!

@Rast: I'm looking forward to your buildings!!

@SC: would you mind if I located your sections at 27, 28, 29?

As for myself, I'm working on two more sections, with the gate almost done!

That's fine with me :classic:

Here is my build The Gallows. Crime will not go unpunished.

not sure which plot you want to put it in. Hope you all like it.

7913963280_ed8fee9557.jpg

The gallows 5 by NunoRast, on Flickr

Nice job, you can post it as it's own thread too. That way it will count as a free build :classic:

@rast: great first entry, I love it!! Make sure to also post it in a single thread with more shots from different angles so others can comment on it!

@sg: looking forward to it!

@rast: great first entry, I love it!! Make sure to also post it in a single thread with more shots from different angles so others can comment on it!

@sg: looking forward to it!

Thank you! and could you explain how i do that, thanks this is my first time i have never done it before.

@rast: once you are a vassal you can start your own threads I think

@all: slot 19 - The Omurtag Gate

dscn1911.jpg

@rast: once you are a vassal you can start your own threads I think

@all: slot 19 - The Omurtag Gate

dscn1911.jpg

Nice gate i love the roof, also love how were all mostly using dark tan for the ground, i love that color! i need more of it!

Thanks for the comment Rast. One little thing though, we actually decided to keep this thread for entries and comments on the general project and have the comments on buildings in a single thread so that we can still see what we are doing here :wink: That's wwhy I haven't commented on your section yet. But I see you are one post away from becoming a Vassal, so you'll be able to start your own topics then!

I was wondering wether I can count on more entries for the contest, any Mitgardians still building? If yes, I'd extend the deadline till the 5th, if not I'd call the contest closed by tomorrow and open up the wall project to members of other guilds!

I was wondering wether I can count on more entries for the contest, any Mitgardians still building? If yes, I'd extend the deadline till the 5th, if not I'd call the contest closed by tomorrow and open up the wall project to members of other guilds!

While there is no need to extend it until the fifth, my Mitgardian friend has two built, will photograph and upload them today, so that's two more from Mitgardia at least. :wink:

Extension please!!(working on it!) I think 6 or 7 is a better deadline because it's not sure the site will be up and running the 5th.

And I'm not really getting how other guilds could build plots for our "Mitgardian" capital! Sure they can build mocs based in/on Mitgardia but I think we should keep Valholl for Mitgardians.

After the deadline I will be making more plots and I'm pretty sure SK will do as well. Ondylion is finished so I should be able to make some :wink:

Edited by Ecclesiastes