Hinckley

FABULAND Builders Guild: Firuz Fox

Great work as usual, love all the details and the fabuland stuff is always so great.

I still cherish the memories playing with it at school. Ah! the care free days, when I could play all day and have fun instead of having jobs and responsibilities.

A fox with a shadowy persona and resurrections. Uh huh, I see what you're doing here. If you didn't do it so well, I'd have to track you down and set you on fire. Might anyway. :devil:

At least one of those predictions is accurate.

I really hope it's explosive potatoes apples! :sweet:

I like the snot technique mixed in with the log pieces over the windows. It creates a very nice texture. Great build as always from you Hinkley!

Very nice, it really has that dark and mysterious feel to it!

You've used some very nice techniques and a smart usage of parts like the grinding thingy. :sweet:

I wonder how you've attached the Fabuland roof plates though, or do they just stay put?

And it looks super fun to build in Fabuland... Though difficult... I tried some tablescrapes early this year - it did not turn out well :rofl:

It can be really difficult. It takes some getting used to and definite trial and error. I get ideas in my head that never translate into brick. There are some cool pieces that are very difficult to use. It took me a long time to get a knack for it. And, really, it was the work of Sir Nadroj that really unlocked the possibilities for me. So, don't give up! Looking forward to seeing some Sci-Fabuland MOCs from Si-MOCs!

Great build Hinck, and great to see the FBG alive and kicking. :drool:

Was there ever any doubt? :look:

A fox with a shadowy persona and resurrections. Uh huh, I see what you're doing here. If you didn't do it so well, I'd have to track you down and set you on fire. Might anyway. :devil:

I really hope it's explosive potatoes apples! :sweet:

Oh, it's all that and more! :devil:

I like the snot technique mixed in with the log pieces over the windows. It creates a very nice texture. Great build as always from you Hinkley!

Thanks, Dale! Good to hear from you. :wub: Funny, I didn't know what SNOT technique you meant. I'm so used to using headlight bricks I don't think of them as "not on top". Every LUGBulk I've participated in, I've ordered 100's of headlight bricks. I love them. They are Fabuland MOC crack.

Very nice, it really has that dark and mysterious feel to it!

You've used some very nice techniques and a smart usage of parts like the grinding thingy. :sweet:

Mortar and pestle. There's a whole conversation about that thing at the beginning of this thread. :tongue:

I wonder how you've attached the Fabuland roof plates though, or do they just stay put?

Good old fashioned gravity! :grin: I've heard some people complain that it is not a legitimate building technique. To them I say, "Shut up". :blush: I mean, really, who are we to deny a basic power of the physics of the universe. Nobody here has the authority to deny gravity the right to be a building technique. :laugh:

You've made another very nice Fabuland moc.

Well done.

I like the interior very much.

I see your avatar has grown his hair. It looks... interesting. :look::wink::laugh:

Look at me! I made the front page! Thanks Rufus! :wub_drool:

You're welcome! :grin_wub:

... and it's in the index. :thumbup:

Beautiful work, Hinck. I think this may be your best yet. :wub: