Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Anyone know how long shipping usually takes from lego.com?

Around 2 weeks, lately it's been a bit faster.

I just noticed the Town Hall is only $250 on lego.com. Isn't the RRP $270? The US RRP is $200 which makes the disparity minimal by our standards. Combine that with free shipping and the TC14 minifig and it seems like a sweet deal for a new set, especially now that R2 is sold out already.

Found a picked-clean box of S7 at K-Mart in Belmont. Ended up with 2 computer programmers, a tennis player and a daredevil.

Definitely want to get my hands on some Bagpipers once I find another box :)

Big W at Riverton had S4/5/6 but no S7. Big W at Belmont only had S4 (quite a few though, it was up the front near the checkouts)

I was going to purchase this after I saw your post, until I saw that is 39.99 US, or 89.99 Australian at S@H.

The set looks nice but I'm not buying it on principle. That is a horrendous mark up.

I agree but with the application of some VIP points due to othewise expire soon and hopefully a decent return flogging TC-14 on E-Bay it was actually more cost effective for me to get it this way than import it.

This would be a good time to pick up the Kingdoms Joust if anyone is interested. I paid the outragous postage to get it as soon as it became available because I couldn't wait but it really is a must-have set if you are even vaguely interested in Castle.

Has anyone seen series 7 minifigs on the Northside Brisbane yet? I know that they are appearing in some Brisbane Big Ws but can't locate any on the Northside.

I agree but with the application of some VIP points due to othewise expire soon and hopefully a decent return flogging TC-14 on E-Bay it was actually more cost effective for me to get it this way than import it.

The TC-14 was listed on S@H with an RRP of $7.99 AU, or $5 US.

This would be a good time to pick up the Kingdoms Joust if anyone is interested. ... it really is a must-have set if you are even vaguely interested in Castle.

Funny you should say that... :blush:

The TC-14 was listed on S@H with an RRP of $7.99 AU, or $5 US.

Yet regardless of that, the average price on BL is $50. I imagine it will come down considerably, as it's not an army builder like clone minifigs, nor a well-known character. The average price people are buying it at in the last week is $25, I think it will come down from that.

Yet regardless of that, the average price on BL is $50. I imagine it will come down considerably, as it's not an army builder like clone minifigs, nor a well-known character. The average price people are buying it at in the last week is $25, I think it will come down from that.

Yep -I just checked Ebay and there's a few on there with current bids of $30+. I'd be happy to get that much for mine.

Has anyone received shipping confirmation on their May the 4th orders yet?

Only because people want it right now. Those in places with Lego stores have immediate access to them. They will drop considerably in the next few weeks as international buyers start receiving their orders, nevermind us Aussies having to wait the full allocated time to receive our orders.

Has anyone received shipping confirmation on their May the 4th orders yet?

Yes, I got an email today saying that R2-D2 is currently out of stock and that there wil be a delay.

I ordered him friday morning, and there were no reported stock issues then so I am a bit annoyed.

Toy Corner has just got their shipment of series 7 minifigs in, as well as some of the Marvel sets too. :wink:

Yes, I got an email today saying that R2-D2 is currently out of stock and that there wil be a delay.

I ordered him friday morning, and there were no reported stock issues then so I am a bit annoyed.

Mine is still listed as In Process. That's fairly frustrating though considering we were ordering for the Fourth promo before most of the world!

Hmmm I ordered the Town Hall late Sunday night and in the order status is says "customer service". It's still in stock according to the site so I'm guessing theres something wrong with my details (can't see anything wrong though) or they ran out of TC14s. Does it mean I have to contact customer service myself?

Mine is 'In Process' also. Just curious - did anyone else use VIP points and have had their points deducted but haven't had the points from their order *added* to their account yet? Just want to check before I have to email them...

Mine is 'In Process' also. Just curious - did anyone else use VIP points and have had their points deducted but haven't had the points from their order *added* to their account yet? Just want to check before I have to email them...

My VIP points haven't been put on at all

K-Mart Maddington (WA) had a full box of Series 7 today @ $5 each.

Did a random pluck of 5 and got Computer Programmer, Bagpiper, Evil Knight, Tennis Player, Jungle Boy

Edited by Civic Bossman

Couple of Lego sets on sale at Toysrus starting Wednesday. Nothing too special but a small discount for those who want to get their hands on the Avengers sets early:

Avengers Hulk Helicarrier Breakout $89.99 (save $10)

Avengers Quinjet Aeriel Battle $119.99 (save $10)

Heroes Ultrabuild characters $19.99 (save $5)

30% off all Pirates of the Caribbean Lego e.g. Pirates of the Carribbean London Escape $69.99 (save $30)

20% off Ninjago, City and Creator

Remember to shop around first as Toysrus have a track record of marking up prices.

Cool TRU sale, perfect as I saw at a TRU store they had the exclusive fire transporter truck for 99.99 ! *oh2* (okay, so 20% off that is better than nothing I guess :hmpf: )

K-Mart Inaloo had a fairly full box of S7 too. But after me and someone else picked it, all the good stuff is gone :)

Interesting. A 2nd Toys R Us Catalogue shows sales for 2 SW sets from May 9-13:

9488 - LEGO Star Wars Elite Clone Trooper and Commando Droid Battle Pack: $17.99

9492 - LEGO Star Wars TIE Fighter - $69.99