Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

It seems Lord of the Fries will not be making an appearance to this game after all, so I'll need that replacement. :sceptic:

Ooh, ooh, pick me! Just got back from a business trip and U'll be able to check in every day for sure. I've been following this one, and it got me interested in Mafia. I've also been browsing the Mafiascum wiki, so I don't think I'm too ill-informed. :laugh:

Ooh, ooh, pick me! Just got back from a business trip and U'll be able to check in every day for sure. I've been following this one, and it got me interested in Mafia. I've also been browsing the Mafiascum wiki, so I don't think I'm too ill-informed. :laugh:

Thanks for the fast offer! :thumbup:

Alright, if LotF does not make an appearance before the day ends, you'll be playing Red Riding Hood.

And now it's official: Kadabra will play the role of Red Riding Hood from here on out.

Why must you torture us so, Sandy?! :sing:

Because we'd insta-win against Scum, with no chance for them to win? I know that if I had known at the end of Day 1 that Pinocchio had been innocent, it would have changed my whole strategy (for one thing, Mr. Bear wouldn't have claimed to me and Goldilocks, and he wouldn't be dead... :cry_sad: Although, I probably would have been his target that Night. :tongue: )

Because we'd insta-win against Scum, with no chance for them to win? I know that if I had known at the end of Day 1 that Pinocchio had been innocent, it would have changed my whole strategy (for one thing, Mr. Bear wouldn't have claimed to me and Goldilocks, and he wouldn't be dead... :cry_sad: Although, I probably would have been his target that Night. :tongue: )

Do. Not. Play. The Game. In. This. Topic.

!!!

Do. Not. Play. The Game. In. This. Topic.

!!!

I don't think they were playing the game in this topic, just talking about it, like you are meant to do.

I don't think they were playing the game in this topic, just talking about it, like you are meant to do.

Flipz's comment here is a clear-cut example of playing the game outside the day thread.

Welcoe Kadabra. Here's to hoping you don't get another 5 vote penalty tommorow. :tongue:

Welcoe Kadabra. Here's to hoping you don't get another 5 vote penalty tommorow. :tongue:

Kadabra is a different player than LotF, he can't be held accountable for his predecessor's actions.

Anyway, the results of the night actions are now in, and Day Three will commence later today.

The third Day is now up.

A big thanks to Darth Nihilus and Flipz for participating in this game. Sorry you couldn't continue further!

Well. It was great playing with you guys, even though I managed to screw everyone over. :wall::cry_sad: Oh, well, I guess I'll try again next Mafia School... :sadnew:

Well. It was great playing with you guys, even though I managed to screw everyone over. :wall::cry_sad: Oh, well, I guess I'll try again next Mafia School... :sadnew:

No!!! :cry_sad: I was waiting for you to reveal Indiana Jones! :cry_sad: Now I'll never know until the conclusion. :laugh:

No!!! :cry_sad: I was waiting for you to reveal Indiana Jones! :cry_sad: Now I'll never know until the conclusion. :laugh:

I won't make you wait that long, fellow spectator. Spoiler infor sent. :tongue:

Also, to my fellow dead players: has a Dead writeboard been set up yet or not? Because I need to chat about what must have happened and I don't want to use PMs because it's clogged up with Mafia stuff as it is and I don't want to accidentally open the wrong PM. (And I don't want to erase them, I plan to post my complete PM chains with everyone after the conclusion.)

You may not have to go through another Mafia School Game Flipz, it all depends on how well Sand thinks you've played. :sweet:

You may not have to go through another Mafia School Game Flipz, it all depends on how well Sand thinks you've played. :sweet:

Thanks. Right now I feel like I've totally failed, but I'm still in "Flipz, you idiot" mode. :wall: I want to ask, though, have members of a losing team passed Mafia School in the past?

I swear, this could be renamed "Mafia School: A Fairy Tale-themed Bloodbrick" thanks to me... :wall: :wall: :ugh:

Thanks. Right now I feel like I've totally failed, but I'm still in "Flipz, you idiot" mode. :wall: I want to ask, though, have members of a losing team passed Mafia School in the past?

Yep I passed even though I died and thought I totally stunk in my game. :tongue: You'll just have to wait untill the end!

Yep I passed even though I died and thought I totally stunk in my game. :tongue: You'll just have to wait untill the end!

Well, that's good news then. :cry_happy:

I still think Cindy should be renamed "Jesus" in all further discussions. :tongue:

That was a Bloodbrick joke, guys, I don't actually want you to do that. :laugh: