Sign in to follow this  
timura

Infiltration on Albion

Hello everbody. I have been working on a little moc and its finaly finished and photographed. Here it is:

"Infiltration on Albion" The spies from unknown guild are infiltrating into to the great capital of Avalonia. Their motiv is secret.

Could the avalanian guard notice the spies? what do you think?

climbing_up_800.jpg

Here is the front view of my MOC:

main_view_1_front.jpg

A small detail of the stairs:

detail_-_stairs.jpg

For more and detailed pictures please visit the BS gallery.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=499864

Edited by timura

Very nice build! I especially like the first picture from the perspective of the spy. You captured the majestic look of Albion very well. If this is a 'little moc' how big will be a big one?

By the way, I think, the spy will make it, Avalonians are day-dreamers and right now the guard is looking at flowers... :tongue:

This is very nice indeed Timura! The first photo is great and adds a lot to the moc! The stair detail is great and I think your skills is improving a lot!

Great one Timura!!

That is an awesome wall! I like that you used dark grey in there. The stone work is good. The one little detail that I liked a lot was the radar dish. :thumbup: I look forward to your next build.

I look forward to your next build.

Indeed because this is excellent! The ornamentation is greet even more with the different colours combined. The houses are great addition especially witht he stairs you made!

great job!

Nice build! Great design, good use of light and dark grey, and the perspective on that first picture is just awesome! Only the wooden roof could use some work in my opinion. Perhaps adding more brown tiles?

Great job on your mottling and wall decorations :thumbup: I like your roof the way it is, gives it a nice texture.

And for the record I think the spy is going to make it :devil:

Great job on your mottling and wall decorations :thumbup: I like your roof the way it is, gives it a nice texture.

And for the record I think the spy is going to make it :devil:

Thank you very much.

Spy is looking very ambitious and lucky ofcourse; so probably he can make it. The guard is walking to the opposite side :)