legomilk

Lego Polar Xxpress 2013

Okay I'm getting confused so Polar Xxpress is the same theme as Galaxy Squad or different :wacko: ?

Polar xxpress was preliminary name of Galaxy Squad.

There is no Polar Xxpress.

So its just Galaxy Squad....shouldn't this be moved to the Sci-Fi forum.

EDIT: Nevermind this thread should be discussed in the Galaxy Thread then.

Edited by Zachattacx

So its just Galaxy Squad....shouldn't this be moved to the Sci-Fi forum.

I've already made a thread. I just need it to be renamed.

-Sci

Oh bummer, even after googling this gibberish back into German it still doesn't make any sense ...

:hmpf: Why can't you seem to understand that not everyone can speak English well, even to the best of their ability? :hmpf_bad: At least legomilk is trying. His posts aren't filled with lazy chat room talk. I've seen him apologize for bad English before and he doesn't need people like you making useless comments like this. :facepalm:

Okay I'm getting confused so Polar Xxpress is the same theme as Galaxy Squad or different :wacko: ?

Well, we have 2 or 3 different sources: legomilk, who claims it's the same thing, and two people on Brickset, one of whom seems to claim that they are not the same thing. At the moment, signs seem to point to it being the same theme, but then again, what was that teaser image that was posted earlier and looked rather icy? :wacko: I guess it's still a mystery for now.

Well, we have 2 or 3 different sources: legomilk, who claims it's the same thing, and two people on Brickset, one of whom seems to claim that they are not the same thing. At the moment, signs seem to point to it being the same theme, but then again, what was that teaser image that was posted earlier and looked rather icy? :wacko: I guess it's still a mystery for now.

Confusing, isn't it? :tongue:

From what I understand, the icy 2013 teaser image is something to do with Legends of Chima.

Well, I've seen two of those three sources and neither of them were Americans. Maybe it will be like Space Police III where, as I recall, the sets were only available through LEGO outside of the US.

Hey now, no mini modding, no insulting behaviour and above all: No off topic chatter! There is a report button for any problems you have, you do need to recall that as this is Eurobricks (and it also has quite the global membership) people's level of English competency is varied.

Now my final point: If it has been decided that Polar Xxpress is a placeholder name (Blue Harvest much?) and there is already a thread in SciFi for discussion, can you take it all there? I'd merge this with that thread if it wasn't for the wild and strange speculation that swings from one end of the Action Spectrum right through to the other. :laugh:

So, I can leave this thread be and it'll just nicely sink or I'll have to lock it. That sound good to you?

Confusing, isn't it? :tongue:

From what I understand, the icy 2013 teaser image is something to do with Legends of Chima.

Think of this. The 'ice' we saw on the teaser image was spherical. In the speedorz sets, namely Boulder Bowling and the Chi-waterfall, Zamor spheres are used to represent 'chi orbs'

Don't you see? The 'ice teaser image" Was chima.

It's just a subtheme of City, coming Summer 2014.

This is kind of irrelevant, seeing that this thread is a year+ old. Not to mention that most people have forgotten about this rumor. It's not worth resurrecting this thread.

Edited by Penkid11

Funny in 2012 clear all the sets wil come out .

I thouht in 2013but as bcome a year later.

Sorry.......