Guys, there is a thread for the set. As relevant as it is here, I don't want the discussion split or replicated over two threads. Else it looks like a plan to double your post count.

You just ignored the message above. :laugh: I think it's already been revealed. But what about 2016 set info?

You just ignored the message above. :laugh: I think it's already been revealed. But what about 2016 set info?

I don't know if we can expect any 2016 set info at SDCC, since it's a US event and not even all of the summer 2015 sets have been released in the US. I don't think LEGO wants to show their hand this early and risk distracting people from the sets that are going to be released sooner.

However, info on the next season of the show is a lot more likely. Remember, last year's Ninjago panel is where it was first revealed that the Ninja would encounter other people with elemental powers in the Season 4 storyline — even though Season 3 hadn't ended yet in the US by that point. By the time of the Ninjago panel this year, all of "Possession" will have aired (since the finale airs this evening and the Ninjago panel is on Sunday).

Great, after seeing the season finale, I really want to see

a Preeminent micro-build. At anything close to minifigure scale she'd be nigh impossible to make, but using lots of Mixel joints and LDD's unlimited color pallete, it should be possible.

So yeah, a challenge here for anyone who is good at microscale or wants to learn how to make microscale MOCs. And another scene to go in my planned Ninjago temple thingy.

Edited by DraikNova

Great, after seeing the season finale, I really want to see

a Preeminent micro-build. At anything close to minifigure scale she'd be nigh impossible to make, but using lots of Mixel joints and LDD's unlimited color pallete, it should be possible.

So yeah, a challenge here for anyone who is good at microscale or wants to learn how to make microscale MOCs. And another scene to go in my planned Ninjago temple thingy.

Future polybag?

It'd be impossible to fit the

Preeminent

into a polybag. It'd need a $10-sized set at least. And the sheer amount of recolors would push the price up to $20.

I don't know if we can expect any 2016 set info at SDCC, since it's a US event and not even all of the summer 2015 sets have been released in the US. I don't think LEGO wants to show their hand this early and risk distracting people from the sets that are going to be released sooner.

I meant at least a bit of what's coming. Remember last year, it was revealed there will be new ninja colors.

I meant at least a bit of what's coming. Remember last year, it was revealed there will be new ninja colors.

That was kind of insignificant, as the only 'new' colours I could make out were Skylor's yellow/orange and Zane's silver colour.

Anyone see wave 2 sets show up in the US yet?

Like most new releases, they usually arrive to stores two weeks in advance. They might be put on the shelves immediately, but this depends if there's a street date for them, which for Ninjago, I wouldn't think so... I guess we'll have to see.

Edited by Penkid11

It'd be impossible to fit the

Preeminent

into a polybag. It'd need a $10-sized set at least. And the sheer amount of recolors would push the price up to $20.

You gave me the idea. I will try to make this, mixel joints should be perfect.

Anyone see wave 2 sets show up in the US yet?

Like most new releases, they usually arrive to stores two weeks in advance. They might be put on the shelves immediately, but this depends if there's a street date for them, which for Ninjago, I wouldn't think so... I guess we'll have to see.

I think that Lego brand stores tend to stick to release dates. But, with the official release date being August 1st which is a Sunday, I would not be surprised if they were released in store on the Saturday July 31st to take advantage of high retail traffic. But Lego's online shop for sure won't start selling them until August 1st. If you are looking to pick them up earlier than that, then Toys R Us is your best bet as they seem to always release stuff early. In North America, the Airjitsu sets had a street date of July 1st, but Toys R Us had them in stock around mid-June and available on line a few days after.

So, basically I would start checking out your local branch of TRU in the next couple of days.

I think that Lego brand stores tend to stick to release dates. But, with the official release date being August 1st which is a Sunday, I would not be surprised if they were released in store on the Saturday July 31st to take advantage of high retail traffic. But Lego's online shop for sure won't start selling them until August 1st. If you are looking to pick them up earlier than that, then Toys R Us is your best bet as they seem to always release stuff early. In North America, the Airjitsu sets had a street date of July 1st, but Toys R Us had them in stock around mid-June and available on line a few days after.

So, basically I would start checking out your local branch of TRU in the next couple of days.

My local Lego Store had the new Chima, Star Wars, City, and Creator sets in mid May (they were due out June 1st and were out before my Toys R Us got them). The Airjitzu flyers were also out two weeks earlier at the same Lego Store. Apparently the only dates that they stick to are those that are enforced, similar to Toys R Us (and occasionally Target for that matter).

Edited by Penkid11

Same I was just gonna ask for those...$55 target gift card prepare to meet your doom!

Edit:

I found the Bounty's: 204-00-1505

But I want to point out it's not avali le anywhere.

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

Same I was just gonna ask for those...$55 target gift card prepare to meet your doom!

Edit:

I found the Bounty's: 204-00-1505

But I want to point out it's not avali le anywhere.

Thanks! It's in three Phoenix area Targets right now, two per store.