Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End MOCs and Vignettes!

You should make a mini-junk to show the impresive awe of the waterfall X-D . Great Junk.

Thats a great idea, considering I don't have nearly enough bricks for a waterfall scale to the junk I already made! *y*

Very nice!

I like the Singapore Vig and the ship the best! Nice detailing and easily recognizable. Good work!!

Thanks! Now what should I build from POTC 3? Any ideas, anyone? :'-)

Edited by SirNadroj

(Mister Phes, I figured this was a long enough post, so I am double posting) (just to throw it out there ;-) )

hai_peng_starbort_side.jpg

Yeah, I'd say a post like that plenty long enough, although this ship might be worth an entire thread all to itself. What does everyone else think?

Great design and concept I like it a lot good work.

Very nice indeed *sweet*

For more MOCs to build I would suggest the final scene when the naval fleet arives

You know when the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman go into battle in the huge whirlpool X-D

Or perhaps when they pass threw the ice world, right before worlds end

(hmmm I might do that scene)

Piranha

Some good ideas, but the whirlpool, or 'malestrom' scene would be really difficult. I already made a Black Pearl, so I would need a flying dutchman. The sounds hard! I actually replaced some the the Hai Peng's peices with white ones since it is coverred in snow in that one scene, so I was acutally really close to making that, but then I said, "Well, maybe later!" X-D

cool stuff, really...

haven't seen the movie so far but I guess I should do it now!

the ship is AMAZING! the idea of the knitted sails is so so cool... have to steal it from you!

btw - was it your idea?

keep on doin that bricky stuff!

X-D

I don't remember if the sail idea was mine... I might have seen it while doing some research but I honestly don't remember. X-D

It's own thread? Good idea! *sweet*

Did you end up creating that thread - because I can't find it? X-D

I would love too see--(if anyone has enough bricks)--the maelstrom scene.( If you can't do it minifig sized, maybe mini? :-$ ) Also, any one up to the task, make the flying dutchman without seaweed and algae. That would be cool. I'd do it myself, but it would have to be enormous to achieve detail, and I just don't have that many hull pieces.

Did you end up creating that thread - because I can't find it? X-D

No, not yet anyway. I've been busy with my next custom ship the HMS (His Majesty's Ship) Armageddon

How bout the Pearl sailing on sand or the Breathern Court (I can tell you all the famous pirates who was there)

The Captain

Before I make anymore, if I do, I want to see it again. I'll probably see it within the next week.