Sebeus I

Modular Madness: Parking Lot

No need in my opinion to add lots of details, it is a car park and that is what they look like. Sometimes I have seen them with Ivy or some other plant growing up the side to break up the concrete, but that is about it.

I do think another level would be good but understand the ramp problem. If you built another one and added it to the rear, side then an additional ramp could be incorporated in that giving you extra floors. After all car parks like these are usually huge, the one in my home town is far bigger than any of the surrounding shops!

Also sometimes I see they have a little cafe or some smaller shop built into the side, so if you did extend it you could perhaps add something like this as an interesting detail. Maybe like a little newsagent / sweet shop?

As it is though it is very good and an interesting change from the norm.

I thin it's a great idea; it's the kind of building that is ignored on most layouts.

Indeed that's why I like it a lot! I think I will use the idea someday :classic:

I really like both the idea and the way it turned out. The best of luck to you in the competition!

I considered this idea since the Modulars seem to be lacking parking spots. The ramp is cleverly done. Obviously space constraints makes it a challenge (that's the point I guess).

Keep up the good work. It will be some good competition for the contest.

Nice.

I am actually building something similar for the contest :wacko: I planned to make it higher, hence why I haven't finished yet.

Anyway, it looks different (using lift rather than ramp, as there wasn't enough space on a 32x32 base), but I was hoping to be the only one to make a parking lot :cry_sad:

Nice.

I am actually building something similar for the contest :wacko: I planned to make it higher, hence why I haven't finished yet.

Anyway, it looks different (using lift rather than ramp, as there wasn't enough space on a 32x32 base), but I was hoping to be the only one to make a parking lot :cry_sad:

Sorry I beat you to it.

On the bright side, you'll get the motivation to do better than me :laugh:

Edited by Sebeus I