de Gothia

de Gothia meets Elon Chorian

Thank you Elon! I will do anything for your daughter. You can be sure that she is safe in Benoic and Gothia Castle. Our bonds between Benoic and Ondylion will grow even stronger now!

Now I will return to Avalonia to fix this Elemental thing that´s going on and then there will be marriage!

I've been meaning to comment on this but haven't had the chance until now. Quite possibly my favorite northern village street I've come across to date!default_thumbup.gif

Congrats on your recent engagement deGothia! All of Historica looks forward to yours and Lena's marriage i am sure. :classic: Lovely little street build too - the corner house looks particularly nice. :thumbup:

congratulations dg and lena! I'm sure this will strengthen the bond between Avalonian and Mitgardia quite a bit. It's good to have such awesome allies!

The build itself is pretty nice too!

Thanks! And yes the bonds will strenghten greatly!

A moc with a wedding is planned. Have two more mocs before that though, including the challenge!

I really enjoyed this happy story in such difficult times. Lovely build, the simple treatment of the corner building is esecially effective. Very nice

:classic:

De Gothia, I think you have created more storyline and chapters in Historica history than anyone else, and your builds are always excellent, as are your tales. I especially love the sand green corner building. It's great to see interactions between guilds.

Great job!

Thanks guys!

Roguegang: This whole GoH thing has really boosted my mocs and to combine them with a story is great I think and I´m happy you like both of them! :classic: