Henchmen4Hire

Micro Modular Hardware Store + Micro 18-Wheeler

indexed.gif B-M-3C, V-ML-1C

Different for me anyway, never made one of these before :)

-This is the Semi approaching the loading dock in back of the building.

semiwb.jpg

-I think the building looks okay, there are displays on the side of the building showcasing the latest models. The colored tiles are ads for sales and stuff.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

-Rooftop has a bench for employees to take a scenic break

broof.jpg

And as a bonus, while still keeping the piece count under 300 (296 total), a micro-scale 18-wheeler. It even has space for cargo!

s1.jpg

scargo.jpg

Edited by Phred
Replaced over-sized image.

Excellent work 'DrNightmare', great loading dock on the back of it.....cool semi-trailer too ! :grin:

Next perhaps you could do normal minifig scale ? :wink:

LDD On 'DrNightmare' ! :grin:

Great work on the 18-wheeler (I love the fact it even has cargo space!) and nice store but those mudguard pieces make the store look a bit too futuristic for my taste.

Edited by TheKingOfBuilding

There's some pretty good parts usage here, and that 18-wheeler is very nice, but the mudguards on the sides of the building makes it incompatible with the mini modular standard. The sides of the buildings must be without protruding elements for the other buildings to be attached.

You guys could always use the longer pins and leave a 1-stud gap between the buildings, that would create an alley too. :) You could build around the pins too and disguise them as a trash container.

Yeah, I agree about the futuristic appearance, that's what happens when you watch Futurama while building :tongue:

296 parts? *huh* That's unbeliveable! This is one of the best micro buildings I've ever seen! :wub:

Yeah, I agree about the futuristic appearance, that's what happens when you watch Futurama while building :tongue:

24502d1329586823-got-new-red-eye-intro-tips-farnsworth-good-news.jpg

Edited by gotoAndLego