Sign in to follow this  
Rufus

The Curse of IMHOTEP - Day Seven

Core blimey! There must be something from your story you'd be willing to share. For instance, who have you and your deceased friends found not to be the traitor? Let me guess, are they all dead?

Core blimey! There must be something from your story you'd be willing to share. For instance, who have you and your deceased friends found not to be the traitor? Let me guess, are they all dead?

No, they're not all dead. :hmpf: There are a few people who I am totally sure are not the traitor, but I don't know if I really want to be sharing this info. For one, the real traitor may try to kill these people because they're cleared, and secondly, I want to give you all as much of a reason as possible to keep me around, and holding on to my cards is the best way for me to do that.

If y'all will unvote me, then I'd be perfectly happy to share more. But it's going to take some real unvotes.

I am not really buying it. The number of times you claimed to be innocent earlier was massive, and then you turn around and say you were a Cultist but now there is some mysterious other target we have to go after instead of you. You also went into great detail about your bomb ability, which turned out to be just a big lie. If you are going to defend yourself properly, you should do it truthfully and honestly from the beginning. Starting by revealing one lie after another does not help your case when you want people to believe you. It is a good defence, I will give you that, but personally I would rather take a chance lynch an independent person who may well be our last Cultist than hope you will tell us all we want to know tomorrow. The independent excuse seems to just be a way around your lack of investigation rather than an actual probability.

I am not really buying it. The number of times you claimed to be innocent earlier was massive, and then you turn around and say you were a Cultist but now there is some mysterious other target we have to go after instead of you. You also went into great detail about your bomb ability, which turned out to be just a big lie. If you are going to defend yourself properly, you should do it truthfully and honestly from the beginning. Starting by revealing one lie after another does not help your case when you want people to believe you. It is a good defence, I will give you that, but personally I would rather take a chance lynch an independent person who may well be our last Cultist than hope you will tell us all we want to know tomorrow. The independent excuse seems to just be a way around your lack of investigation rather than an actual probability.

I didn't tell you all the truth about my role earlier because I didn't think you would believe me, even though it's true. I thought maybe the bomb role would scare you all out of voting for me, but unfortunately, it didn't quite work out like that.

Yeah, I know, it sounds pretty bad. Not only is it far-fetched, but I've also admitted to lying about my role.

There are some independents you want and some independents you don't want. I figured I'd be among the crowd of independents that you would want to get rid of, and that's why I'm being so tight-lipped with my info.

I think it's very likely that the traitor came up as town to investigation, and that he/she was town until last night. It will take you a pretty long time to get everyone else cleared, and the cult is actually pretty close to a win. I'm willing to cooperate with the town, and with my help, I think we can catch the traitor and win. Who knows? Even without me, maybe you will be able to catch the traitor. I think I can be of a lot of help though, so it's definitely worthwhile for you all to leave me around.

Wait wait wait... There's something in your story that just doesn't add up. You're saying that you were originally 5 cultists, but that there was always one of you who was the high priest. Now, why do you suddenly stop being a cultist and become independent, when you're the last remaining of your group of 5 cultists? And why does the traitor suddenly become a cultist automatically because you're the only one left? It just doesn't make sense to me. How are we supposed to know that you're not still lying to us about this, when you were lying about the bomb?

And what if you really are the last cultist, and there is no traitor? What if you only need to kill one more virgin to win, so you only need to hold us off voting you out for one more day? How can we be sure that you will actually help us if we let you live? It's a big risk for us to do that. And besides, who should we vote out today if not you?

Basically, what you're saying, is that all our efforts to clear people are now useless, and that we need to start all over again? And that our only chance of figuring it all out is getting your help? It sounds far fetched to me...

Nothing you've said makes me want to unvote you, on the contrary. Doing a flip on us like that has only cemented my belief that we're actually making the right choice.

And if you somehow happen to be telling the truth and there's one last cultist to be found, we will find him or her. You can bet on it. :wink:

Nothing you have said has made me change my mind now, you have not said anything that is useful for us now.

I gave you the chance and you refused, now be prepared to suffer the consequences.

Wait wait wait... There's something in your story that just doesn't add up. You're saying that you were originally 5 cultists, but that there was always one of you who was the high priest. Now, why do you suddenly stop being a cultist and become independent, when you're the last remaining of your group of 5 cultists? And why does the traitor suddenly become a cultist automatically because you're the only one left? It just doesn't make sense to me. How are we supposed to know that you're not still lying to us about this, when you were lying about the bomb?

Sorry, I didn't explain properly. I asked God, and they said that I would become independent if I became the High Priest. If there were still four cultists left including me, then I would become independent but would still work with them because I can survive with either side now. If the traitor had accidentally been killed or lynched at some point, and then the High Priest died leaving me to his role, then the game would end and the townies and I would win. The reason why the traitor has inherited my syringe and my Herbalist action is because he/she is the last cultist left. I am not the last cultist. I am independent. Basically, my role was to steal the High Priest role, and that's what I've done.

And what if you really are the last cultist, and there is no traitor? What if you only need to kill one more virgin to win, so you only need to hold us off voting you out for one more day? How can we be sure that you will actually help us if we let you live? It's a big risk for us to do that. And besides, who should we vote out today if not you?

I assure you that's not what's going on here. I am telling the truth this time, because none of you seem to have any qualms about killing me. And just like I thought, nobody believes me. :hmpf: There's a reason why I kept claiming bomb, you know.

If I wasn't the High Priest, then I would ask you to block me to prevent me from killing anyone tonight if I really am a cultist to prove to you all that I no longer have the syringe and the killing action. However, I am the High Priest, so any actions that target me will automatically be 'unsuccessful'.

I don't know who we should vote out if not me. I know for a fact that the traitor action is not coupled with an active action (until now), so all proven nocturnal skillers are actually innocent. We were also able to confirm two people using our High Priest investigative action before Mustafa died. Would you like me to reveal who they are?

The worst part is, the traitor wasn't scum until last night, so analyzing behavioral patterns and investigation results from earlier days won't do us any good. :sceptic:

I think the most likely person for the traitor to be is either Aloysius (aka. Papa Smurf), Gordon (a 'virgin'), William (another 'virgin'. I don't want to think it's you, but it's definitely possible) or Jennifer (a 'virgin'). If the traitor was informed of his/her traitorous role, then I think Aloysius is likely to be the traitor. He claimed protector, but hasn't really proven himself as much of a protector thus far. If the traitor was not informed of his/her action, then I think either Gordon or Jennifer is the traitor.

Basically, what you're saying, is that all our efforts to clear people are now useless, and that we need to start all over again? And that our only chance of figuring it all out is getting your help? It sounds far fetched to me...

What I'm saying is that most of your efforts to clear people are useless. People with night actions like Toulouse (Inspector Gadget - the tracker) and Ishaq (Batman - the vig) are verifiable. So we know they're not the traitor. Oh, and before you call me scum for revealing this much info, it doesn't really matter. Anyone could figure out what everyone is just with a little common sense. Plus, the traitor doesn't have the Snakecharmer action. (Yes, Melaena was telling the truth about Nancy the snake. :facepalm:)

Of course it's far fetched, Bluto. :hmpf: This is why I didn't want to tell you! I didn't think you'd believe me, and I was right about that!

Jennifer's looking mighty happy to get me out of here. Maybe she doesn't want me to spill all the info I have? :look: I wonder why that could be? Maybe because she doesn't want me to reveal how many more virgins she has to kill?

Vote: Jennifer Taylor (Sandy)

Jennifer, you are the most likely person to be the traitor. I know you were cherrinated and confirmed as a virgin, but I firmly believe that the traitor started as a virgin and is no longer one. I don't think it's Gordon because I don't think he would have engaged in an argument with me the way he did if his alignment had suddenly changed. He would have wanted to keep his head down and kill as many virgins as possible as quickly as possible, like Jen here is doing.

Nothing you have said has made me change my mind now, you have not said anything that is useful for us now.

I gave you the chance and you refused, now be prepared to suffer the consequences.

How was I supposed to know that you wouldn't turn around and stab me in the back!? I'm perfectly willing to share my info, but I'm not going to do it unless there's something in it for me! I need to survive to win, Hugh!

If I tell you how many more virgins the cult needs to win, will you unvote me?

I assure you that's not what's going on here. I am telling the truth this time, because none of you seem to have any qualms about killing me. And just like I thought, nobody believes me. :hmpf: There's a reason why I kept claiming bomb, you know.

Well, we didn't believe your bomb claim either :tongue:

If I wasn't the High Priest, then I would ask you to block me to prevent me from killing anyone tonight if I really am a cultist to prove to you all that I no longer have the syringe and the killing action. However, I am the High Priest, so any actions that target me will automatically be 'unsuccessful'.

The blocker's already dead anyway :sceptic:

I don't know who we should vote out if not me. I know for a fact that the traitor action is not coupled with an active action (until now), so all proven nocturnal skillers are actually innocent. We were also able to confirm two people using our High Priest investigative action before Mustafa died. Would you like me to reveal who they are?

Yes please, at least if they're still alive, it's very useful information.

I think the most likely person for the traitor to be is either Aloysius (aka. Papa Smurf), Gordon (a 'virgin'), William (another 'virgin'. I don't want to think it's you, but it's definitely possible) or Jennifer (a 'virgin'). If the traitor was informed of his/her traitorous role, then I think Aloysius is likely to be the traitor. He claimed protector, but hasn't really proven himself as much of a protector thus far. If the traitor was not informed of his/her action, then I think either Gordon or Jennifer is the traitor.

Well, since we're all out in the open about who everyone is now anyway... Aloysius has been tracked, so we know he has a nocturnul skill.

Plus, the traitor doesn't have the Snakecharmer action. (Yes, Melaena was telling the truth about Nancy the snake. :facepalm:)

Uhm, what exactly did the snakecharmer do then? I mean, there clearly is no serial killer to convert :look:

Jennifer, you are the most likely person to be the traitor. I know you were cherrinated and confirmed as a virgin, but I firmly believe that the traitor started as a virgin and is no longer one. I don't think it's Gordon because I don't think he would have engaged in an argument with me the way he did if his alignment had suddenly changed. He would have wanted to keep his head down and kill as many virgins as possible as quickly as possible, like Jen here is doing.

Well, we can't just start voting out the virgins randomly, that's what the cultists want us to do!

Maybe, if I like the answer :wink:

Well, we didn't believe your bomb claim either :tongue:

:tongue:

The blocker's already dead anyway :sceptic:

Oh yes, that's right. Poor Ahmed, wasn't it? Why did you kill him anyway? :wacko:

Yes please, at least if they're still alive, it's very useful information.

Okay (not ok-ey) dokey lokey. With our investigative action in the High Priest role, we were able to find out that Good and Hard and Big Butthole are not the traitor. Betty also had a role that could see if other people had active night actions (reporter?) that we used on Ahmed on Night 1. He had an active action, so we were sure he wasn't the traitor. Doesn't do us much good now though, because of Ishaq's itchy trigger finger. :hmpf:

Well, since we're all out in the open about who everyone is now anyway... Aloysius has been tracked, so we know he has a nocturnul skill.

Okay, thank you! That proves Aloysius as well. :thumbup: We're narrowing this down by the minute.

Uhm, what exactly did the snakecharmer do then? I mean, there clearly is no serial killer to convert :look:

Oh, duh. :facepalm: Sorry, I spoke a bit too fast and forgot to explain. The snakecharmer releases Nancy on one player and that player will be paralyzed by Nancy's venom. It's the blocker.

Well, we can't just start voting out the virgins randomly, that's what the cultists want us to do!

I know, I know. However, it can't be someone with an active action, and that leaves the virgins.

Maybe, if I like the answer :wink:

Okay then, I'll tell you. It's not like I have anything left to lose... :hmpf:

We needed to sacrifice 9 virgins to win, because it is said that 9 is the sacred number of IMHOTEP. Unfortunately, we only got 5. :sad: The traitor killed Mellifluous with my syringe last night, so now he/she's up to 6/9. There are four 'virgins' left. I really think that one of them is the traitor. That leaves three virgins, which is the number that the traitor now needs to win.

Sorry, I didn't explain properly. I asked God, and they said that I would become independent if I became the High Priest. If there were still four cultists left including me, then I would become independent but would still work with them because I can survive with either side now. If the traitor had accidentally been killed or lynched at some point, and then the High Priest died leaving me to his role, then the game would end and the townies and I would win. The reason why the traitor has inherited my syringe and my Herbalist action is because he/she is the last cultist left. I am not the last cultist. I am independent. Basically, my role was to steal the High Priest role, and that's what I've done.

That all sounds pretty complicated. Changing roles and allignments when such and such a thing happens. I do not think all that would have really happened. Maybe parts of it did, but I still do not trust you one bit.

All the more reason to lynch you during the day if you cannot be verified/blocked/killed at night!

I know for a fact that the traitor action is not coupled with an active action (until now), so all proven nocturnal skillers are actually innocent.

I think the most likely person for the traitor to be is either Aloysius (aka. Papa Smurf)

How do those two statements fit together? :wacko:

Would you like me to reveal who they are?

Even if you did that, we could not believe you for certain, so I see no reason to keep you around.

The worst part is, the traitor wasn't scum until last night, so analyzing behavioral patterns and investigation results from earlier days won't do us any good. :sceptic:

How convenient. I guess you are our only hope then. :hmpf_bad:

If the traitor was informed of his/her traitorous role, then I think Aloysius is likely to be the traitor. He claimed protector, but hasn't really proven himself as much of a protector thus far.

If I were the protector, how have I not proven myself? Because I did not protect all the innocent Campies from the evil actions of you and your scummy buddies? I think we should lynch you just to avenge all those poor friends we have lost. :angry:

If anything, I would say that Batman killing off several Campies cannot have done our side much good and could be this 'traitor', but I shall not play your silly games.

I will not. I do not see any reason at all not to lynch you as we cannot trust a word you say. :sceptic:

All the more reason to lynch you during the day if you cannot be verified/blocked/killed at night!

Touche. :tongue:

How do those two statements fit together? :wacko:

Stop twisting my words! I said that if the traitor was informed of his/her role at the beginning of the ordeal, then he/she would have had to make something up to look town for Mehmet.

If I were the protector, how have I not proven myself? Because I did not protect all the innocent Campies from the evil actions of you and your scummy buddies? I think we should lynch you just to avenge all those poor friends we have lost. :angry:

If anything, I would say that Batman killing off several Campies cannot have done our side much good and could be this 'traitor', but I shall not play your silly games.

I suppose maybe you should. Avenge Percy, Fitzdef, Penny, Mehmet, and Ophelia! How poetic. :laugh: However, harboring grudges and the like in situations like these is like shooting yourself in the foot. You're wasting a day with me, you know. When you wake up in the morning, Jen will have killed another virgin, and she'll be that much closer to winning. Will it be Hugh? Or William? Or maybe Gordon this time? You've got yourself a 33.3% chance of choosing the right one, Papa! :wink: Good luck tonight. You're going to need it!

And no, there's no way Ishaq is the traitor, silly! He's proven himself by killing people with a shovel. The traitor can't do that.

Maybe Ishaq's the serial killer. Yeah, I think that's what it is. I can't see the townies having a vig and all the other actions they have.

I will not. I do not see any reason at all not to lynch you as we cannot trust a word you say. :sceptic:

I suppose I'm the 'cultist who cried wolf' here, aren't I? :sceptic: Well, that's too bad. The sooner you see the truth in my words the closer you'll be to winning, but I guess you'll just have to wing it on your own then. I still have LOTS of useful intel that could pretty much guarantee the death of the traitor. Don't tell me you're willing to make a gamble like this? You're wasting your time and endangering your virgins by not going after the traitor today! Mark my words, you'll be sorry if you lynch me!

However, harboring grudges and the like in situations like these is like shooting yourself in the foot.

*hoof :wink:

You're wasting a day with me, you know. When you wake up in the morning, Jen will have killed another virgin, and she'll be that much closer to winning. Will it be Hugh? Or William? Or maybe Gordon this time? You've got yourself a 33.3% chance of choosing the right one, Papa! :wink: Good luck tonight. You're going to need it!

Thank you! That is a chance I am willing to take. :classic:

And no, there's no way Ishaq is the traitor, silly! He's proven himself by killing people with a shovel. The traitor can't do that.

Oh yes, you are right. I am obviously not cut out to be Scum. :tongue:

Maybe Ishaq's the serial killer. Yeah, I think that's what it is. I can't see the townies having a vig and all the other actions they have.

That may have been a possiblity if you hadn't told us that the psychiatrist was instead a blocker. I think a vigilante is reasonable, considering they only had five targets.

I suppose I'm the 'cultist who cried wolf' here, aren't I? :sceptic: Well, that's too bad. The sooner you see the truth in my words the closer you'll be to winning, but I guess you'll just have to wing it on your own then. I still have LOTS of useful intel that could pretty much guarantee the death of the traitor. Don't tell me you're willing to make a gamble like this? You're wasting your time and endangering your virgins by not going after the traitor today! Mark my words, you'll be sorry if you lynch me!

And if we leave you alive and you are the last Cultist who only needs to kill one more virgin, then I would shoot all four of my hooves before putting one in my hump. I shall not let that happen. :hmpf_bad:

*hoof :wink:

Oh, do camels have hooves? :look: How silly of me to forget that. :blush:

Thank you! That is a chance I am willing to take. :classic:

It won't do you any good. Jennifer has been around the block and back when it comes to situations like these. She's a smart girl. She'll predict your choice and you'll find one dead virgin tomorrow morning while she giggles to herself as you all look with bewilderment at the statue's eyes flashing gray for me.

Oh yes, you are right. I am obviously not cut out to be Scum. :tongue:

What's this supposed to mean? :look:

And if we leave you alive and you are the last Cultist who only needs to kill one more virgin, then I would shoot all four of my hooves before putting one in my hump. I shall not let that happen. :hmpf_bad:

:hmpf:

Like I said, the cult needs 9 virgins to win. One more is seven. Even if we mislynch today it will only be eight. Do the math! You can wear hats, so you can do math!

That is an interesting story you're telling. None of the roles you describe sound implausible, and it seems to fit with the things that have happened in this hole in the desert. I believe you missed one small detail, however.

Mustafa was the original High Priest, and I tried as hard as I could to get Nicholas to let me be the High Priest when Mustafa died, but he needed the role for himself. Now that Nicholas is dead and I'm the High Priest, I'm no longer scum.

The High Priest role went from Mustafa to Nicholas to you. OK.

The High Priest is a role that passively makes all actions that target it 'unsuccessful'.

The High Priest was immune to night actions, causing all of the "unsuccessful" results. OK.

Why was my attack on Betty unsuccessful on night three?

Why was my attack on Betty unsuccessful on night three?

We protected Betty that night. Nicholas was our Devotee, a protector role. Mehmet made the mistake of informing Nicholas that he had planned to have you whack Betty with your shovel, and we wanted her to at least waste another game Day if she needed to die, so we protected her. It worked pretty well, if I do say so myself.

Sorry, everyone. I've been out setting rabbit snares again. I've caught up now.

Can't say that I'm surprised that we were right about you Sheila. Or that you know so much about who's who in our camp. Nicholas paid dearly for that.

What I am surprised about is how much information you are telling us. Sure most of it is probably lies but there's some truth in it. If 9 is the lucky number it gives us a little room. If you're telling the truth about this traitor business, though, I don't think we need your help.

Assuming that this traitor cannot have had a previous action there are only four Virgins left. If you're right about them killing tonight, that'll leave three suspects for tomorrow. We've worked together this far, we'll pull through tomorrow as well.

But I'll be blunt. I really think you're lying. It's a last ditch attempt to break us apart and save yourself. This traitor business is so convoluted, that if it is true, the gods will be hearing about it for a looooong time to come. I don't think they'd bring that upon themselves.

I think you're the last scum and I think we're going to win after we lynch you. If that's not the case, we will find out tomorrow and will figure it all out without your help.

Bye, Sheila.

What I am surprised about is how much information you are telling us. Sure most of it is probably lies but there's some truth in it. If 9 is the lucky number it gives us a little room. If you're telling the truth about this traitor business, though, I don't think we need your help.

I'm not giving you any info because I need to give you a reason not to lynch me! Didn't I make it clear that I need to survive to win? I'm not doing any harm here (anymore :blush:), in fact, I think I can be a big help to you.

Assuming that this traitor cannot have had a previous action there are only four Virgins left. If you're right about them killing tonight, that'll leave three suspects for tomorrow. We've worked together this far, we'll pull through tomorrow as well.

Okay, let's say Jennifer kills a virgin. That will leave three suspects left and hopefully you'll be able to see the truth in my words then. Maybe you'll guess right, maybe you won't. If one virgin dies tonight and then you guess wrong tomorrow, then all the traitor needs to do is kill one more virgin to win. By then you'll be wishin' that you hadn't gotten rid of old Sheila Suxsumb! With my action, I will check out one of the virgins tonight. Another virgin will die. Good and Hard can check out another. That will give us our traitor! Killing me is just asking for trouble!

And even if you really can catch the traitor without me, have a little mercy! I'm just an independent who needs to survive to win. I'm not going to be causing you harm anymore! You're all killing me without remorse even though my story is true! You just want to get me out of the way just to be sure, right? Well, I have given you important information here today, and without that, you wouldn't have had a chance against the traitor! Do you think it's fair to be killing me for helping you? I certainly don't think it's fair!

But I'll be blunt. I really think you're lying. It's a last ditch attempt to break us apart and save yourself. This traitor business is so convoluted, that if it is true, the gods will be hearing about it for a looooong time to come. I don't think they'd bring that upon themselves.

Oh, please. :hmpf: I'm no fool; I know when to quit, and if I was scum, I would have thrown in the towel hours ago. The reason I'm still fighting tooth and nail is because you need to know the truth and understand it, and because I need to survive to win! I am so close to surviving this time - all we need to do is kill that one traitor and it's over!

I knew you wouldn't believe my story even though it's true. Why would I try to pull it to 'save myself' if I knew it wouldn't work? If I was scum, I would have commended you for your sharpness and gone off to have a nice day to myself before my death. But I am NOT scum anymore! I will not let you unfairly get rid of me like this!

I think you're the last scum and I think we're going to win after we lynch you. If that's not the case, we will find out tomorrow and will figure it all out without your help.

You are wrong Willliam. I am not the last scum - in fact, I am not scum anymore. You will see that tomorrow, and you will regret killing me!

We needed to sacrifice 9 virgins to win, because it is said that 9 is the sacred number of IMHOTEP. Unfortunately, we only got 5. :sad: The traitor killed Mellifluous with my syringe last night, so now he/she's up to 6/9. There are four 'virgins' left. I really think that one of them is the traitor. That leaves three virgins, which is the number that the traitor now needs to win.

I have to give it to you Sheila, you really have come up a with quite a convincing story, one that even makes me want to believe it. But unfortunately, like the previous lynches before you, the only way for us to ultimately verify the truth is to feed you to IMHOTEP. Sorry that's just the harsh reality of the situation we're into. :sadnew: Sorry it had to end this way for you, I hope there was such a less harsh choice. But if (and that's a big if) ever you're telling the truth (and this ordeal ain't over by tomorrow), we appreciate you sharing vital info that will surely help us tomorrow in finding that traitor you're referring to. But even if we do make a 'missed' lynch on you, we always have a back-up plan.

Since you already outed all of the roles, might as well make this a public mind game for "the traitor" (if he/she does exist):

- We have four remaining Virgins, one of them you claim as the Traitor. One of them is doubly cleared by Roger with the re-verification being made just last night so said first Virgin is cleared and not the traitor.

- Roger will re-verify one more of the remaining Virgins tonight (second Virgin). Who will that be? Let that funckin' traitor blow his/her mind guessing.

- We still have the investigator who can investigate one of the Virgins tonight (third Virgin). Those two roles alone will clear two Virgins already by tomorrow. So there will be one remaining "Traitor Virgin Suspect".

- The tracker could track the fourth Virgin in case he's the killer and goes out killing to tonight (33% chance of success of tracking the "Traitor Virgin")

- The protector has 25% chance of successfully protecting the right Virgin and preventing any kill from "Traitor Virgin".

And for all of this to happen, there has to be some drastic change on who calls the shot since the Virgins are now being suspected. If no one will object, and I don't think this will ultimately hurt our cause, the only trustworthy Virgin among the four is Hugh Janus (cleared by Roger last night - he knows this). He is the most logical one to coordinate the actions since all Virgins are now being suspected. Once again, here is my suggested plan for tonight:

1. Roger will re-verify either Jennifer, William, or Gordon

2. Bluto will investigate either Jennifer, William, or Gordon

3. Toulose will track either Jennifer, William, or Gordon

NOTE 1: It is important that there should be no double actions performed on one of the three virgins for maximum results

4. Aloysius will protect any of the four Virgins.

NOTE 2: Only Hugh should be the one to know who will be the specific targets of the night actions.

DISCLAIMER: Consider all of these moot and irrelevant if Sheila is proven to be lying tomorrow (which will eventually end this ordeal once and for all).

It's up to you guys if you want to heed my suggestion, it's just a bold suggestion if we really want to be sure that there won't be any "Traitor Virgin" among us as Sheila claims.

I have to give it to you Sheila, you really have come up a with quite a convincing story, one that even makes me want to believe it. But unfortunately, like the previous lynches before you, the only way for us to ultimately verify the truth is to feed you to IMHOTEP. Sorry that's just the harsh reality of the situation we're into. :sadnew: Sorry it had to end this way for you, I hope there was such a less harsh choice. But if (and that's a big if) ever you're telling the truth (and this ordeal ain't over by tomorrow), we appreciate you sharing vital info that will surely help us tomorrow in finding that traitor you're referring to. But even if we do make a 'missed' lynch on you, we always have a back-up plan.

It's convincing because it's true! If you really appreciate what I've done, then UNVOTE ME! The only way for you to show your appreciation for all I've done for you people is to unvote me!

DISCLAIMER: Consider all of these moot and irrelevant if Sheila is proven to be lying tomorrow (which will eventually end this ordeal once and for all).

It's up to you guys if you want to heed my suggestion, it's just a bold suggestion if we really want to be sure that there won't be any "Traitor Virgin" among us as Sheila claims.

Okay, I take it back, you will be able to catch the traitor without me. But I couldn't care less, because I just need to survive to win! The townies, the cultists, I don't care at this point! JUST LET ME LIVE! If you have any mercy left to give, then give it to me! I have given you SO MUCH information, and you are repaying me with death!? Not much of a trade-off, if I do say so myself! :angry: This is why I didn't want to share my info with you! I should have known that y'all would kill me off like this even though I've been incredibly helpful today! Out of the goodness of your hearts, UNVOTE ME!

Just a minor retraction of my previous stated suggestion: It was pointed out to me that it would be best for someone who is not a Virgin to coordinate the actions tonight. So Sorry Hugh, as much as I trust the results on you, a non-Virgin Townie is seen as a better coordinator than any of us Virgins. Hope you understand.

You're hilarious, Sheila. We've no way to verify your story without letting you live another night and you admit that we don't really need you to find this "traitor Virgin". Do you seriously think we'll spare you and vote off a virgin based entirely on your claims? You're scum. We're not going to let you kill anyone else. Goodbye.

You're hilarious, Sheila. We've no way to verify your story without letting you live another night and you admit that we don't really need you to find this "traitor Virgin". Do you seriously think we'll spare you and vote off a virgin based entirely on your claims? You're scum. We're not going to let you kill anyone else. Goodbye.

I am NOT scum! I'm not asking you to kill another virgin, I'm asking you to unvote me and let the day end without a conviction. It is unjust for you to be letting me die after all I've done for you today!

All you've done for us today? What about all you've done every other night, Cultist?

I admire this creative attempt at saving yourself for another day but it's just not going to work. There is absolutely no way in hell, I'm ever going to unvote you. I'm sure many of the others feel the same way.

Action Campies, Bluto will be along later to organize you tonight. Bluto will not share this information with any of the remaining Virgins.

I don't think Sheila is telling the truth about the traitor but if pigs have just learned how to fly, this is a good plan.

Wow, Sheila... You just spilled out everything... :hmpf:

To be honest, I didn't know lots of details and identities and now you kind of exposed us all. Fret not, I am sure the action campies will sniff out any other remnants, if you happens to be not the one.

I must admit that changing your story again and again is not favourable and sincere at all. Sorry, I am gonna stick to my vote.