Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prison Riot! Day Three

Cuxan... well he's useless. I can't eat crystal. :sadnew: But at least I can talk about my beloved moooooooooooooooon again!

As for the rumor... well, all I can say is that the only confirmed kill of the day is from a member of the Saturn Rings. Who is to say that they don't also have the poisoner? I would have voted Venus Lords... but they just lost a member, so their numbers aren't any higher than anyone else's. So I'm going to have to Vote: Rirsol Maasym (Rick). Everyone seems to think that you have all the kill meals and that's not a risk I want to take. You just said that we don't have any idea what side you're on... if you think people are voting you off unfairly SHARE WHY! Right now the Saturn's Rings looks worse because they for sure know one kill and the Venus certainly don't have the second one because one of their members got killed with it. So it stands to reason that the "rumors" could be true. Three gangs are even now, voting the one who knows a kill action makes sense. But if you are not a member, as you claim to not be, then tell us so you don't go down for no reason! Aaaaaaaaooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mr. Moooooooooooooon!

Well, seeing that the Saturn gang betrayed us from first contact, I think the choice will be easy.

Vote: Rirsol Maasym (Rick)

I'm sorry to do this, but it's karma for immediately going back on your word.

If only you had voted for the NPCP...

Who is to say that they don't also have the poisoner?

Oh, another 'rumour'. :hmpf:

I would have voted Venus Lords... but they just lost a member, so their numbers aren't any higher than anyone else's.

True, and of course you wouldn't vote for a fellow Venus Lord, you were just waiting for the poison victim to justify your choice.

if you think people are voting you off unfairly SHARE WHY!

Unfairly? :laugh: You all need me killed at some point. I can't really expect a Venus Lord to change his vote. There's another gang that might benefit from a vote change, however.

Look you can say "rumor rumor rumor" all you like, but unless you back up the fact that it isn't a rumor, there isn't anything else to go on. The facts are these: Shadowghast had a kill (for sure). The Venus Lords didn't have the second kill unless they randomly killed one of their own for no reason. So... there we go. One kill confirmed for the Saturn Folk, one that is possibly their's. From what I hear Shadowghast said very openly that he had three kills... so... that's not a rumor so much as him saying that... and if one gang knows three of the kills and three gangs are equal in numbers, it makes must sense for the gangs to go after those who have kills. The Venus Lords didn't have the poisoner, so why vote for them? They didn't have the shiv and can't have the shiv, so...

The Venus Lords didn't have the poisoner, so why vote for them? They didn't have the shiv and can't have the shiv, so...

Urgh urgur gurgh Urgu rghurg urgh?

(Why?)

The facts are these: Shadowghast had a kill (for sure). The Venus Lords didn't have the second kill unless they randomly killed one of their own for no reason.

Shadowsghost had one kill meal under control for sure, we saw him die with it. The rest is indeed... just rumours. You're asking me to disprove rumours your gang is spreading? What do you want me to do? Turn my pockets inside out? You will not get rid of a kill by lynching me, I can assure you that.

And even if the Saturn gang had access to three kills last night, it's not very likely that the two remaining kills are under their control the coming night again. I can't believe that not at least 3 out of 4 gangs are aware of at least one kill by now. So, depending on their members' position on today's meal selection list, they could be under anyone's control the coming night. Maybe your buddy Cuxun even died with a kill meal today. Or did you also pick up a kill meal up as the fifth on the list today? So, I don't exactly see your point when you're referring to yesterday's meals to say something about actions the coming night, which are based on today's meal selection.

Look you can say "rumor rumor rumor" all you like, but unless you back up the fact that it isn't a rumor, there isn't anything else to go on. The facts are these: Shadowghast had a kill (for sure). The Venus Lords didn't have the second kill unless they randomly killed one of their own for no reason. So... there we go. One kill confirmed for the Saturn Folk, one that is possibly their's. From what I hear Shadowghast said very openly that he had three kills... so... that's not a rumor so much as him saying that... and if one gang knows three of the kills and three gangs are equal in numbers, it makes must sense for the gangs to go after those who have kills. The Venus Lords didn't have the poisoner, so why vote for them? They didn't have the shiv and can't have the shiv, so...

Why do you take the word of a man who has betrayed several people here. Isn't it possible Shadowghost was lying, saying "If you attack me, one of the other kill meals will get you"?

At the risk of sounding uncaring for future dead inmates, why should we be getting rid of a possible killing action? Or are the separate equal gangs going to be voting for each other for all entirety?

Urgh urgur gurgh Urgu rghurg urgh?

(Why?)

Because we saw it die with Shadowghast. :wink:

So, I don't exactly see your point when you're referring to yesterday's meals to say something about actions the coming night, which are based on today's meal selection.

If you guys had three kills and four members yesterday, then it would be very easy to keep them under control. Also, you're asking why you should disprove rumors that the Venus Lords are spreading when in fact Shadowghast was the one spreading the "rumors", someone from your own gang....

Why do you take the word of a man who has betrayed several people here. Isn't it possible Shadowghost was lying, saying "If you attack me, one of the other kill meals will get you"?

At the risk of sounding uncaring for future dead inmates, why should we be getting rid of a possible killing action? Or are the separate equal gangs going to be voting for each other for all entirety?

I take Shadowghasts word because we know that HE had one kill, and the Venus Lords didn't have the poisoner either, and if we're putting our cards on the table, I know for a FACT THAT RICK WAS BLOCKED LAST NIGHT. Because I blocked him. And you'll notice that there was a lack of a third kill last night, and Rick was in Shadowghast's gang, so, there we go. Shadowghast's gang had three kills, end of story.

And I'm not suggesting that we kill off all kill actions, but if one gang has control of the two remaining kill actions... well, they worry me. I don't think any other gang has 3 members alive and know two kill actions, which makes Saturn the biggest threat for us. Also, did you know that Saturn has 60 moons? I'd get so hairy all the time there. :sweet:

Because we saw it die with Shadowghast. :wink:

Urgh.

(Still you can have a shiv, since we saw a second one stabbing Rufulzud.)

I take Shadowghasts word because we know that HE had one kill, and the Venus Lords didn't have the poisoner either, and if we're putting our cards on the table, I know for a FACT THAT RICK WAS BLOCKED LAST NIGHT. Because I blocked him. And you'll notice that there was a lack of a third kill last night, and Rick was in Shadowghast's gang, so, there we go. Shadowghast's gang had three kills, end of story.

Urgh?

(Who's Rick? :wacko:)

Hehe. Fair question. Who is Rick:?! I guess it's not worth it correcting it anyway if you're picking at that sort of thing and not the meat of the issue. :wink: Meat...........

Point is, you're unlikely to see what would actually help you, unless you're a Saturn Gang Member, in which case you're sitting pretty because you know all the kills AND are having people vote off other gangs. This rate... tomorrow you'll have three members still, two more enemy gang members will be dead, you'll probably be able to twist everyone else's hand into a vote again... eh, things are looking up for the Saturn folks, aren't they!

vote tally

Rirsol Maasym (Rick) 6 votes (CorneliusMurdock, Dragonator, KielDaMan, WhiteFang, Zepher, Scouty)

Drakius Knight (Dragonator) 6 votes (Rick, Fugazi, Professor Flitwick, Sandy, TinyPiesRUs, iamded)

Everyone knows what they've done :sadnew: So don't anyone act surprised.

I guess you can call me the decider.

Vote: Rirsol Maasym (Rick)

final vote tally

Rirsol Maasym (Rick) 7 votes (CorneliusMurdock, Dragonator, KielDaMan, WhiteFang, Zepher, Scouty, Big Cam)

Drakius Knight (Dragonator) 6 votes (Rick, Fugazi, Professor Flitwick, Sandy, TinyPiesRUs, iamded)

With 7 votes, Rirsol Maasym (Rick) will be lynched.

018.jpg

"So you've all decided to believe these stupid rumors and vote me out," Rirsol angrily snaps at all of the Cheleb Mensa inmates, "Do what you will but you'll all get yours in the end!"

019.jpg

"Uh-oh!" Officer Lazer Strewn says, "Everybody better watch their butts."

Silence follows the joke.

"How 'bout you, sexy hog?" Rirsol says to Officer Elles Fissionfire, "You don't have your crystal cock to ride on anymore. Want to take a ride on mine before I take my last breath. Grant a dying fish-thing his dying wish."

"Not on your life, slime-bucket." Officer Elles Fissionfire says.

"I'm sure the warden will love to hear how weapons somehow keep ending up hidden in our meals." Rirsol smirks, thinly masking a threat to Officer Fissionfire and the others.

020.jpg

"Officer Vun!" Officer Bek Sunfell beckons from the holo-projector, "Please detain the prisoner Rirsol Maasym and bring him to me for interrogation."

"Yes Sir!" Officer Cometfire Vun answers.

"Do you ever close your mouth?" Killoopio Daylight asks.

"Mouth?" Officer Cometfire Vun says, "If you're looking at something that's open, it's not my mouth. It's something else. It causes quite a bit of confusion when dating outside of my species."

Day Three is now over. Please get your Night Actions and meal choices in within the next 20 hours. Late Night Actions will not be accepted. The sooner I have all Night Actions in, the sooner Day Four can start. Thank you. :sweet: