Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

Could anyone make a 9397 truck rendering for my son

Thanks

Hello madmummy6,

I made a quick render of 9397 built by peterski, you can find it here.

Cheers,

mzoli

I can complete them, if someoen can get me instruction scan.

BOOM (no idea why this set doesn't show up in the instructions portal)

EDIT: B-Model also

Edited by Gnac

I would like to see some World City sets be made, especially the Train Engine Shed.

EDIT: I would also like to see the 6362 Post Office, if it hasn't been made yet.

Edited by ilikeboomerang1

I would like to see some World City sets be made, especially the Train Engine Shed.

EDIT: I would also like to see the 6362 Post Office, if it hasn't been made yet.

6363 has been built

in LDD by vean: link

in LDraw by juraj3579: link

6363 has been built

in LDD by vean: link

in LDraw by juraj3579: link

Yay, thanks! I forgot to post another one: 6398 Central Precinct HQ. I know it has been made, it's just that it says that it has been deleted from a server or somewhere along those lines.

Yay, thanks! I forgot to post another one: 6398 Central Precinct HQ.

I know it has been made, it's just that it says that it has been deleted from a server or somewhere along those lines.

You are true.

What do you think to contribute to the LDD Official Sets topic providing an updated version of the set?

I can provide you the original file, you should check it, replace missing parts if available in the newer versions of LDD and post it carefully following the topic's rules.

This work could be done for two sets posted by Danver (6386, 6398, because 381 has already duplicates from me and AndyC).

Contact me in private if you are interested in that.

Edited by Calabar

You are true.

What do you think to contribute to the LDD Official Sets topic providing an updated version of the set?

I can provide you the original file, you should check it, replace missing parts if available in the newer versions of LDD and post it carefully following the topic's rules.

This work could be done for two sets posted by Danver (6386, 6398, because 381 has already duplicates from me and AndyC).

Contact me in private if you are interested in that.

Sorry, I don't think I could do it. I don't know how to add it to Brickshelf and make it so that it downloads.

Hello everybody,

Is there anyone here up for the challenge of making the 42008 Service Truck in LDD? :)

I'm going to try to build it, but it's going to be a bit too difficult for me.

Thanx

@ds2710

The model has been already built in the Official Sets topic.

oh my, sorry, totally looked over it :s thanx

My posts got deleted,but i got a set i have built

they're 2 versions of the truck

theres one that has the lift not lifted and the other with the lift lifted

ill post the link later if possible :sadnew::classic:

@Superg1207

Your posts has not been deleted but moved here.

If you decide to post some entry in the LDD Official Sets topic, please read carefylle the rules of the topic that you can find in the first page, and take a look at other regular entries as example.

For any question or help request, reach 10 messages and contact me in private.

The range 31040-31046 (Creator 2016) is currently in the middle of doings. I'd normally have this stuff done yesterday, but I just received a second-hand Technic 8070 and I couldn't resist building that instead.

The ranges 30471-2 and 31047-8 + 31050 are getting done, and some other treats are in various states of readiness.

EDIT: this stuff will be delayed because I am drunk and angry and there are more important concerns when those things happen at the same time

Question for Calabar and anyone who wants to throw in ideas: 50004 - Story Mixer is done, but I'm not sure how to treat all the microbuilds. The instruction booklet shows standard steps for the spinner, while the minibuilds' construction steps are shown arranged radially on two supplemental sheets which are presumably separate from the spinner's instructions to make them available to the game's players.

I'm not sure whether to treat these as separate builds (there are about two dozen) because of their "on demand" nature, or arrange them around the spinner as a "scene". If I do the latter, they will all be at weird angles to look as nice as possible, and I dunno, maybe people would use this stuff and might want it all orthagonal.

TL;DR: should I keep bullying Calabar or not

Edited by Gnac