Sign in to follow this  
Whittleberry

Warner Brothers planning CGI/live action LEGO film

And it never said he "likes in a shitty dull world", just that everyone there follows instructions. If the world was dull and shitty there wouldn't be a point in saving it, now would there? :tongue:

Well obviously they're not going to say shitty in a press release (although they did say Lame-o of all things (!))but 'it turns out in this universe it's illegal to build apart from the instructions' sounds like a shitty dull universe to me.

Edited by simonjedi

Good point. :laugh: Although I can imagine much worse.

Here is some concept art of a different LEGO full-length animated film that would've involved Blur studios:

medium.jpg

You can find more at this Kotaku article.

The premise was that a Minifig leaves his town to explore the Human world. Along the way, he encounters various LEGO settings and characters.

However, WB decided to go with a different pitch for the LEGO movie.

Edited by Bricknave

The movie will include LEGO Superman and Batman! Hopefully this mean more DC Super Hero sets up until 2014. Chris Pratt will be voicing Emmet, the lead LEGO character, and Will Arnett is voicing Batman, while the role of Superman has been offered to Channing Tatum. :wacko:

Also, doughnut know if this has been mentioned, but the film is called Lego: The Piece of Resistance

Edited by just2good

The movie will include LEGO Superman and Batman! Also, doughnut know if this has been mentioned, but the film is called Lego: The Piece of Resistance

You sure know a lot about doughnuts, don't you. :tongue:

The makers of the movie are having a contest where you design a vehicle, and if you win, you get $1000 and your MOC will get featured in the movie! :oh:Link to the teen/adult contest page.

I may have missed something in this thread, but does anyone know when it will come out?

I may have missed something in this thread, but does anyone know when it will come out?

It's set for a February 28th, 2014 release. :sweet:

This sounds great! Every AFOLs nightmare...GLUE!?!? :sick: This can't come out fast enough.