REVIEW: 8683 #2 The Crash Test Dummy  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this fig?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

All we need now is a minifig beret and a minifig head with glasses and moustache and we can have minifig Mythbusters!

Thanks for the review.

I think it is an interesting minifig to add the collection. The wrench is ok, it is easy enough to sub in your own steering wheel. But do real crash test dummies have two targets on their chest?

Edited by dr_spock

I'm not too sure about this fig to be honest. I get that it its yellow because the lego citizens have yellow "skin", but it still looks kinda weird to me that way. Also, i think most dummies actually have no printing or whatever at all on the torso, and also not on the legs.

But do real crash test dummies have two targets on their chest?

tac-minister-and-crash-test-dummies.jpg

These guys do :tongue:!

I'm not too sure about this fig to be honest. I get that it its yellow because the lego citizens have yellow "skin", but it still looks kinda weird to me that way. Also, i think most dummies actually have no printing or whatever at all on the torso, and also not on the legs.
Well I´m glad they made it. If they hadn´t would you have gotten another superextracool minifig instead? TLG made two 16 piece lines with some crazy-never to be seen in sets-superfreaking-rocking minifigs. Without this we would be lacking great figs for great mocs. Everybody has the right of their own opinion but .......

accident-waiting.gif

An OK fig, but this is one that they should have left the white dot pupils off the eye print... it looks too creepy :laugh:

The only bad thing is the oh so common wheel wrench. Here something new would definitely have been better.

--> What do you had in mind?

And some side printings would have been nice. :sceptic:

--> I agree but I think we can agree that an overpriced MF would be bad.

But all in all another "must have" on my list.

--> That's the spirit... :tongue:

P.S. Does ANYONE know what is the plate printing "PA7 70" means?

--> Yes,... but some mysteries better stay mysteries... :tongue:

--> We sometimes put stuff like this, if it doesn't harm LEGO off course, in sets... and this especially for the AFOL's.

That's a cool minifig. I love it, but yeah, the wrench is pretty lame though...

Same question as to Holodoc, what do you had in mind... for me it's the best element that the MF could have.

--> What do you had in mind?

Something more extraordinary/uncommon. :wink:

Now it's "just" a wrench.

Now this is a minifig I have limited or no use for... but it looks okay all the same.

It would be really cool if that printed tile had different codes in each copy, as with the exoforce tiles - just to make car numberplates, of course. But I wouldn't expect that here....